Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' (1146 Views)

Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by hisexcellency34: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2020
Henceforth, anyone who refers to the great Ikemba, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu as Biafra Warlord will be dealt with or sanctioned.

That description is derogatory and Ojukwu's larger than life image even in death goes beyond being referred to as mere 'warlord'.

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Gabriel004: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Oju iku the war lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by nairavsdollars(f): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Best president Nigeria never had

1 Like

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by bobowaja(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ojukwu a warlord that suyarised his people and escaped wearing mini skirt and blouse...... With heavy makeup on his face. He is not even a warlord. He is something lesser, like war servant or something cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Best president Nigeria never had

you say??
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Bethel4Life(f): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
bobowaja:
Ojukwu a warlord that suyarised his people and escaped wearing mini skirt and blouse...... With heavy makeup on his face. He is not even a warlord. He is something lesser, like war servant or something cheesy
attention seeker..... Well done

2 Likes

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Biafra amaka.

cc lzaa TheLionofLasigi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by bobowaja(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bethel4Life:
attention seeker..... Well done
E pain am cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by fk001(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
He should be referred to as "Coward War Lord" instead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by updatechange(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
The coward that fled when the heat was up

2 Likes

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Twutin: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
bobowaja:

5 Likes

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by hisexcellency34: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Still one of the greatest Nigerian that ever lived. The best never get to rule Nigeria. Why
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by nairavsdollars(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
everybody knows that, except hypocrites
hisexcellency34:
Still one of the greatest Nigerian that ever lived. The best never get to rule Nigeria. Why
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by helinues: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ojukwu the warlord.

Oya , come and beat me I am in my house... If you need address, kindly let me know.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by helinues: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

My name na holuwafemi.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
OAMJ4

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by ngadaAwo: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:
Ojukwu the warlord.

Oya , come and beat me I am in my house... If you need address, kindly let me know.. undecided
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Ebenezer202l
helinues is wearing skirt and pant again grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
ngadaAwo:
Helinues as drag queen grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Gabriel004: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

My name na holuwafemi.
Lol, your parents headache. All I know is, Ojukrook the war lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by nairavsdollars(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
lmao. hate speech
ngadaAwo:
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Twutin: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
ngadaAwo:

Is that helinues? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by helinues: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
ngadaAwo:

Get creative you no gree, so person we wear skirt no go put undies under.

Choi.... You better settle your scores with creativity
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Twutin: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

You might need to explain that to the mods...

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
OAMJ4

Rule 5

Ok fine, let me use this picture. The skull that I mined here is very clean.

I shall forever be Holuwafemi.

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by ngadaAwo: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

Guy what is your problem now?

I’m just saying, my name na Holuwafemi.
is that helinues?
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by Blue3k(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Henceforth, anyone who refers to the great Ikemba, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu as Biafra Warlord will be dealt with or sanctioned.

Typical empty threats.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by loopman: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:

That description is derogatory and Ojukwu's larger than life image even in death goes beyond being referred to as mere 'warlord'.

Ok, he is not a warlord, he is a COMPLETE COWARD

2 Likes

Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by AbdlRashid(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:

He is certainly one of the greatest Nigerians ever but talking about the best, Easterners did not even vote for him.
Re: Stop Referring To Dim Emeka Ojukwu As 'Biafra Warlord' by ivolt: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ojukwu is a textbook definition of a warlord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Worst Nigeria Presidents (No. 7 Will Shock You) – WATCH VIDEO / Operation Flush Out Ipob Now! / President Buhari Praises President Deby Of Chad Who Was Killed Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.