Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry (6516 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Perra: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Please someone provide us with study materials oo. Thanks
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by ankaravillageng: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2020
HipheeO:

Hi, please have you been able to request for your transcript? I wrote this last diet also, and just trying to request for my transcript. Although, the certificate is not yet ready, I heard the statement of result can be used in lieu of the certificate for the purpose of WES evaluation. Is this true?

I'm not sure of statement of results being a suitable replacement for certificate, but not withstanding you need a copy of your certificate to request for transcript.
Certificate would be available from the graduation ceremony which would hold on the 6th January 2021 ( next year).
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by HipheeO: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Perra:

Yes it can be used.

Great , thanks. Also, it's commendable that you started this thread. Information is key in this journey.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by HipheeO: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2020
ankaravillageng:

I'm not sure of statement of results being a suitable replacement for certificate, but not withstanding you need a copy of your certificate to request for transcript.
Certificate would be available from the graduation ceremony which would hold on the 6th January 2021 ( next year).

Ok, let's see how it goes. Thanks.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Nedum4929: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Please can I be added to the WhatsApp group for ciin. Thanks
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by HipheeO: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
ankaravillageng:

please I sent you a pm.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Oliven: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hi. Please � while editing your ciin credentials for wes, as someone who wrote the certificate level exam do you tick professional education qualification or national diploma as a type of education? Because of my skepticism about Wes evaluating professional qualifications, I'm just trying to be careful and sure, please
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Perra: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Oliven:
Hi. Please � while editing your ciin credentials for wes, as someone who wrote the certificate level exam do you tick professional education qualification or national diploma as a type of education? Because of my skepticism about Wes evaluating professional qualifications, I'm just trying to be careful and sure, please

When you evaluated with WES what did Wes qualify it as?
In my opinion I believe it is Professional education qualification.

When did u write your CIIn and how long did it take for the school to make your transcripts available to Wes?
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Perra: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2020
ankaravillageng:

I think statement if results alone can be sent to Wes for evaluation, I've seen others suggest such.
But January is already here Sha.

Edit

I researched about this and apparently a certificate is needed for Wes

It seems the CIIN people are not reliable in terms of sending transcripts to Wes? I'm not seeing anyone making progress.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Oliven: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Perra:

When you evaluated with WES what did Wes qualify it as?
In my opinion I believe it is Professional education qualification.

When did u write your CIIn and how long did it take for the school to make your transcripts available to Wes?

I'm still in the application process. I just opened my Wes account so I wasn't sure what type of education it was. I wrote 2020 October diet. Haven't applied for transcript yet. Want to apply this week

1 Like

Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Perra: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oliven:

I'm still in the application process. I just opened my Wes account so I wasn't sure what type of education it was. I wrote 2020 October diet. Haven't applied for transcript yet. Want to apply this week

Hmmn, it seems getting the transcript of a thing is not an easy thing.
And as I have found out transcripts alone will not be sufficient for Wes. There has to be a certificate. ,
Which from other people's comment will be issued January .

But you should start requesting for your transcripts as early as possible I would advice .
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Oliven: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Perra:

Hmmn, it seems getting the transcript of a thing is not an easy thing.
And as I have found out transcripts alone will not be sufficient for Wes. There has to be a certificate. ,
Which from other people's comment will be issued January .

But you should start requesting for your transcripts as early as possible I would advice .
Okay. Thank you
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by nikycleo: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2021
hello people, Is anyone here writing in April? Please lets connect. Also those that requested for transcript any headway
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by HipheeO: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
nikycleo:
hello people, Is anyone here writing in April? Please lets connect. Also those that requested for transcript any headway

Hello, yes, finally picked up the transcript yesterday. Certificate was available from last Friday. For those writing April, hope you know certificates won't be ready till next year? that's after the October diet has been concluded, as certificates are only processed once a year. And I don't think one can use statement of result to process evaluation. Well, at least, I can speak for my case, I couldn't. I had to wait for the certificate. Just do your findings and know what you are getting into. All the best

2 Likes

Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by ankaravillageng: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
HipheeO:

Hello, yes, finally picked up the transcript yesterday. Certificate was available from last Friday. For those writing April, hope you know certificates won't be ready till next year? that's after the October diet has been concluded, as certificates are only processed once a year. And I don't think one can use statement of result to process evaluation. Well, at least, I can speak for my case, I couldn't. I had to wait for the certificate. Just do your findings and know what you are getting into. All the best

This is true certificate is only printed in January for the previous year, I wrote Oct and have now got my certificate and transcript, you need both to get positive evaluation from WES, transcript was handed over to us so we are sending ourselves to WES.
So far a total of roughly 120k including courier fee has been sent. Once it gets to WES I would update on the verification process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by NSE19: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please where is their office at ebute metta?
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Rosarie(f): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2021
EducationNG:

Depends on how fast you get and understand new concepts. One to two months of daily study should do. Total amount to register and sit for the exams will be around N75,000. A little more or little less; because it's now 5 courses. Then Another N20,000 for certificate and N20,000 for transcript when the results are out.
thank you
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Zawala: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hi! How do you get access to ciinigeria.org diet results?... I do not know how to navigate through the new website layout.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by nikycleo: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Perra:

Hello, pls I Pm you for the link.
Thanks
[quote author=Perra post=96828520]8
Please kindly share WhatsApp link to join the group for October diet, the link you share isn’t available.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Mizshawnblaze: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello. I already uploaded my CIIN certificate on WES portal. Do I still need to send my transcript to WES? Thank you in anticipation of your swift response.

EducationNG:
The certificate level is all that's needed for express entry. You'll need to take five courses. Four compulsory and one elective. The exam is actually easy to pass, once you study the course books and past questions. Questions are either 100 or 75 objectives with four options, so once you study properly, it will be easy to pick out the right option.

Registration is on for the April 2021 diet. Visit https://memberportal.ciinigeria.org:800/NewApplicant.aspx to register and get ready to call them! You'll have to call them for any issues.

Their numbers are:
Info: 08172040922
Examinations: 08172040917, 07013995888
Membership: 08172040916

For those interested in taking the exam
Here's a link to the past questions for all the certificate level courses: 2018, 2019, 2020.

Copy and paste the link below into your browser and replace DOT with .

driveDOTgoogleDOTcom/drive/folders/1ZEETxRVlAVTu5O5Ft0Ia_UYt98bA2kh8?usp=sharing

All the best!

Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Mizshawnblaze: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello. I already uploaded my CIIN certificate on WES portal. Do I still need to send my transcript to WES? Thank you in anticipation of your swift response.
HipheeO:

Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by austinej: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2023
Hello, please I am currently evaluating my BSc degree certificate with WES and the ECA evaluation is yet to be completed, still ongoing.

I also plan to do ECA evaluation of my CIIN professional education qualifications by sending the CIIN certificate and transcript to WES.

Should I send a request to WES to add CIIN to the ongoing BSc evaluation or I should wait for the degree evaluation to be completed and request to evaluate CIIN professional education qualifications separately?

Please, kindly advice. Thank you.
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Perezzoe: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good evening everyone,

Trust we are doing great!

Pls I want to seat for CIIN October diet certificate level and I'm in need of past questions, study materials, and the link to the study group whatsapp or telegram

Thanks
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by soulmate19: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hello, were you able to join any group? If not maybe we can create our own study group for revision.
Perezzoe:
Good evening everyone,

Trust we are doing great!

Pls I want to seat for CIIN October diet certificate level and I'm in need of past questions, study materials, and the link to the study group whatsapp or telegram

Thanks
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Perezzoe: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
soulmate19:
Hello, were you able to join any group? If not maybe we can create our own study group for revision.
Hi good evening,

No I was not able to register before the deadline..
Thanks for checking on me.
I wish you the best in your exam
Re: A Guide Through CIIN Certificate For Express Entry by Juggkeizer: 3:53am On Nov 20, 2023
Hello everyone, Has anyone successfully evaluated their CIIN foundation-level certificate with WES? I wrote the October 2021 diet examination and passed, and I would like to know how I can evaluate it with WES for express entry. Any input is appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK / 15 Nigerian Billionaires That Own Private Jets -number 3 Has Up To 5 Aircrafts / Expired 9ja Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.