Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now (616 Views)

Who are the Most Powerful Politicians in Nigeria Right Now? / Reveled: The Most Hated Person In Nigeria Right Now, you'll be surprise / 2019: Buhari Remains The Best Option For Nigeria Right Now –ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Ikennamurphy: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2020
POS is gaining momentum in Nigeria because most Nigerians don't like the stress of travelling far to queue up to withdraw or deposit money in banks anymore
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by alezzy13: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2020
And?
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by iaamxavier(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Asinnn the man in my school makes nothing less than 30k from his POS business daily
If you see the way students troop in to withdraw money on a minute basis you go shock

30k x 30 days = 900,000 monthly cool cash

1 Like

Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by somebody02: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2020
I don't think its gaining momentum anymore
It must have gotten to it's peak and declining now, its oversturated .

I buy PayPal funds, eBay gift card, skrll and neteller.
Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Michaeltreasure(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
iaamxavier:
Asinnn the man in my school makes nothing less than 30k from his POS business daily
If you see the way students troop in to withdraw money on a minute basis you go shock

Lie Lie from the pit of hell
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Digitalwitch: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
iaamxavier:

Where does he see money to pay customers?
If he should use his personal savings,how much would he make on the long run?
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Digitalwitch: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
somebody02 exactly! Many Nigerians dey see sonetin finish
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
iaamxavier:

That means he attends to everage of 200 to 300 people a day....this lie na heavenly
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Trumpism: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Really,

That means government should start taxing them too since stamp duty fees has been inreased to 0.08 percent.

Now that it seems that 428 Federal Parastatals are owning salary for November, I think it's time for FIRS to do something on POS.

God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by iaamxavier(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:

That means he attends to everage of 200 to 300 people a day....this lie na heavenly

This number is very small
We have only 1 bank that is working in my school compared to thousands of student
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Praxis758: 2:26am On Dec 05, 2020
So you mean POS is more lucrative than highway robbery, kidnapping, bandittry, and terrorism that are all keeping our youths engaged.
Re: POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now by Tunde835(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Praxis758:
So you mean POS is more lucrative than highway robbery, kidnapping, bandittry, and terrorism that are all keeping our youths engaged.
Youths in south Nigeria ar not engaged in those crimes like d north

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sen Kalu Makes Unscheduled Stop To Inspect School He Reconstructed (photos) / BREAKING: Court Dismisses APC's Certificate Forgery Suit Against Obaseki / My Children Are Dying Of Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.