Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Neymar Wants Lionel Messi At Paris St-germain - Could It Happen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Wants Lionel Messi At Paris St-germain - Could It Happen (194 Views)

Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona forward agrees terms with Paris St-Germain / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach / Neymar Wants Barcelona Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Wants Lionel Messi At Paris St-germain - Could It Happen by WinningGoals10: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2020
Neymar caused a stir when he said he wants to play with Lionel Messi again next season, moments after helping Paris St-Germain to a 3-1 Champions League win over Manchester United.

“What I want most of all is to play with Messi again, to be able to enjoy him once again on the pitch,” Neymar told ESPN about his former Barcelona team-mate.

“He can play in my place, I have no problem with that! But I want to play with him next year, for sure. We have to do it next season.”

That revelation came as Barcelona interim president Carlos Tusquets said the club should have sold Messi in the summer.

Argentina forward Messi, 33, told Barca he wanted to leave at that time – and said a clause in his contract meant he could do so for free.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/neymar-wants-lionel-messi-at-paris-st-germain-could-it-happen/

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Questions Attitude Of Some Players As Tottenham Reach Last 32 Of Europa / Betting Tips, Don't Lose Money This Weekend / Offside Rule May Be Amended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.