Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (2181 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Aminu Abdulwaheed / I Was Surprised By 9mobile / I Was About To Be Scammed On Jiji Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sputniksblues: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=litigator post=96807069]

Your story is incomplete. Give the exact details of what happened, who referred you, model of phone, location, amount paid and delivery arrangement. [/quote

The story.
I wanted to buy a new phone this month. so I made a post on my Facebook page. I was then referred to one Sunday moses onahi who claims to be a phone seller in Lagos in alaba market.
we chatted on WhatsApp. and we concluded I will make an advance payment of 18 thousand naria then ones I receive the phone I will pay up.

who referred me.
a Facebook friend.

model of the phone.
TECNO spark 4.

amount payed.
an advance payment of 18thousand naria.

location.
location of the Seller : Lagos,alaba.
location of the buyer: Enugu, GRA.

delivery arrangement.
waybill via his dispatchers bike.

after the payment the seller told me that I should stop disturbing him.
when I tried to threatening him. he told me that I should do my worse that nobody will help me.

I have all voice note calls on WhatsApp and voice calls.
please help me.
Re: . by Goldenrod1: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2020
The first this when this happen is you go to your bank Facebook page and message them. Provide them with proofs and they will freeze the receivers account, then you can come here to post number and screenshot and as well as contacting efcc to take legal action.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=sputniksblues post=96815549][/quote]

Send a Pm
Re: . by sputniksblues: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2020
litigator:

Send a Pm
okay sir
Re: . by Creeza(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Im chatting with one of the guys number on whatsapp... The dude must be scared already as he has been very slow to reply my request to do business. Op whats that your facebook friend name.
mention me in any abandonned thread with the name
Re: . by Emmysky(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Creeza(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2020
sputniksblues:
pls help me. l was just scamed .
pls you people should help me by provide any useful advice or way to go about it.
pls.
help
Reply your WhatsApp messages... What's the name of your bank
Re: . by sputniksblues: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Creeza:
Reply your WhatsApp messages... What's the name of your bank

Done.
uba bank.
Re: . by Creeza(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
sputniksblues:

Done. uba bank.
mention uba bank in that your tweet
Re: . by sputniksblues: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Creeza:
mention uba bank in that your tweet
okay. come online
Re: . by thatsleepboy1: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2020
sputniksblues:
pls help me. l was just scamed .
pls you people should help me by provide any useful advice or way to go about it.
pls.
help

Sup op I just saw your msg, I hope no problem at all?
Re: . by abatically(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Goldenrod1:
The first this when this happen is you go to your bank Facebook page and message them. Provide them with proofs and they will freeze the receivers account, then you can come here to post number and screenshot and as well as contacting efcc to take legal action.

It takes more than that for bank to freeze an acct. If not then anybody that hates u can just message ur bank's facebook page and lie about u to get ur acct frozen. It's not that easy bro
Re: . by Goldenrod1: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2020
abatically:

It takes more than that for bank to freeze an acct. If not then anybody that hates u can just message ur bank's facebook page and lie about u to get ur acct frozen. It's not that easy bro

Take Note, I won't say what I haven't done before. Mind you , you will have to provide proof first before they will even take the action.

I did it for someone that started doing somehow after I paid him. Till today, he can't make use of the account. That's the first aid
Re: . by 1x2x3: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
cigwe:
I was scammed too last month
Mine was huge thou

And what have you done about this?
Re: . by cigwe(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
1x2x3:

And what have you done about this?
Long story
Re: . by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
I'm waiting to read how the scammer will suffer.
Mad scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Used Dell E7440 Ultrabook At Giveaway Price / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra / MTN Hynet Wimax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.