Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here (1537 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2011
Is it just me or are there others here that feel he should be locked up and the keys thrown away? undecided
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by blacksta(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lol

Beaf na my padi - I love picking holes in his post because his arguments are always one sided and never balanced.
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
I thought as much, not that I hate the guy but how can he be pursuing such a cause with dexterity? angry angry angry
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf represents what every true Nigerian should aspire to be! Carry Go beaf we are behind you!!!
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
melesky:

Beaf represents what every true Nigerian should aspire to be! Carry Go beaf we are behind you!!!
So what sort of nigerians do you think we are? undecided
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by PapaBrowne(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2011
He is a highly intelligent fellow! Many folks insulting him here don't have one tenth of his intelligence! The fact that he is a Jonathan supporter and you are not doesn't in any way take away or reduce his intelligence!! In fact, one interesting thing I find with most Buhari supporters (I assume the core subject of this thread is Beaf's support for Jonathan)  is their inability to reason objectively without including their sentimental hatred for the Jonathan and the PDP. Most of these lack in-depth logical thinking capabilities hence are quick to resort to name calling and abuse !!
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
PapaBrowne:

He is a highly intelligent fellow! Many folks insulting him here don't have one tenth of his intelligence! The fact that he is a Jonathan supporter and you are not doesn't in any way take away or reduce his intelligence!! In fact, one interesting thing I find with most Buhari supporters (I assume the core subject of this thread is Beaf's support for Jonathan)  is their inability to reason objectively without including their sentimental hatred for the Jonathan and the PDP. Most lacking in-depth logical thinking capabilities hence are quick to resort to name calling and abuse !!
Thank you very much, you can call names but we'll try to ensure nigeria changes for the better
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Pataki: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2011
I only hope the low life tossers on this forum would not start asking for this thread to be deleted or moved away. Given how these same pack of numbskulls have increasingly created threads attacking the choice of the moderators over whom they support for presidency.

As for the topic:

He is as crassly ignorant as his father - clueless jonathan.
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by 1United1: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2011
Special adviser on corruption. sad sad sad sad
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by naso2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf na very CORRECT guy.

A true son of ND who has refused to be bullied by the BB gang diaspora branch.
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
bk.babe97y:

GEJ's boyfriend and bedmate when the President desires SadoMasochistic se.x!
shocked
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Jakumo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
To borrow a phrase coined by a Niger Delta son named of Chief Ono, " We dey follow Beaf for back like how as tortoise house dey follow am. "

I regard Sensei Beaf as a lone Ninja warrior who upholds the truth even when the noise of falsehood becomes deafening.   Maintaining his cool at all times,  our man Beaf takes no prisoners as he duels, deflects and defeats rampaging hordes of paid cheer-leaders sent to Nairaland by the Dastardly and Demonic Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden, painfully reminding them with each block, counter-strike and parry, that they are doomed to LOSE in the long run, along with their cursed paymaster.

With great eagerness I anticipate the impotent rage that will consume Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden's ragtag army of hypnotised automatons when it dawns on them that their tin god never stood a snowball's chance in hell of being elected as road-kill collector, talk less of local councillor in his dusty, goat-herding village.
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2011
Jakumo:

To borrow a phrase coined by a Niger Delta son named of Chief Ono, " We dey follow Beaf for back like how as tortoise house dey follow am. "

I regard Sensei Beaf as a lone Ninja warrior who upholds the truth even when the noise of falsehood becomes deafening.   Maintaining his cool at all times,  our man Beaf takes no prisoners as he duels, deflects and defeats rampaging hordes of paid cheer-leaders sent to Nairaland by the Dastardly and Demonic Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden, painfully reminding them with each block, counter-strike and parry, that they are doomed to LOSE in the long run, along with their cursed paymaster.

With great eagerness I anticipate the impotent rage that will consume Ayatollah Buggari-Bin-Laden's ragtag army of hypnotised automatons when it dawns on them that their tin god never stood a snowball's chance in hell of being elected as road-kill collector, talk less of local councillor in his dusty, goat-herding village.
Is this what I think it is? angry angry
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by onyengbu: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
[size=28pt]@poster;

BEAF is obviously  your biggest nightmare![/size]
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=28pt]@poster;

BEAF is obviously  your biggest nightmare![/size]
I asked to air your view of beaf not display ballistic ignorance undecided
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by onyengbu: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

I asked to air your view of beaf not display ballistic ignorance undecided

Sorry point taken.

[size=28pt]Beaf is blink182's biggest nightmare[/size]
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^
[size=99pt]MUMU[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by onyengbu: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^[size=78pt]MUGU[/size]
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by onyengbu: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
[size=25pt]Are you now clear with my opinion of beaf?[/size]
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
So what sort of nigerians do you think we are?

The ones that dont know their left from their right!!!
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^
[size=99pt]MUGU[/size] html na water, do some scripts Onye
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=25pt]Are you now clear with my opinion of beaf?[/size]
[size=33pt]This your font fine sha[/size]  grin grin grin
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Phate07(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by onyengbu: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

[size=33pt]This your font fine sha[/size]  grin grin grin

[size=35pt][font=Old English Text MT]How about this one[/font][/size]
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Odunnu: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
Awesome guy. One of the very few NLndrs i'l love to keep as a friend offline
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=35pt][font=Old English Text MT]How about this one[/font][/size]
[size=35pt][font=Old English Text MT]The thing correct pieces, I have about 12k fonts but don't know which works here. when I put some really strange fonts I have it appears as times new roman[/font][/size] sad sad sad
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by BABE3: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2011
sorry I have non' to say about the topic, But this has to be the most colorful thread on NL. cheesy
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by onyengbu: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2011
blink182:

[size=35pt][font=Old English Text MT]The thing correct pieces, I have about 12k fonts but don't know which works here. when I put some really strange fonts I have it appears as times new roman[/font][/size] sad sad sad

[size=24pt]Why do you go about 'stealing' my fonts when you have 12k of your own.

Seems like you want me to Air my own opinion of you Here  cool
[/size]
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=24pt]Why do you go about 'stealing' my fonts when you have 12k of your own.

Seems like you want me to Air my own opinion of you Here  cool
[/size]
[size=33pt]tELL wHIcH FoNts  WoRK hERe[/size] sad
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by semid4lyfe(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2011
BEAF na correct guy IMO. . . .

I'm down with anyone who supports Jonathan and believes Nigeria needs a breath of Fresh Air grin
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by MaiSuya(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

sorry I have non' to say about the topic, But this has to be the most colorful thread on NL. cheesy

[size=45pt]You can say that again!!! [/size]  grin grin grin
Re: Please Air Your Opinion On Beaf Here by Pweety4me(f): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

BEAF na correct guy[b] IMO[/b]. . . .

I'm down with anyone who supports Jonathan and believes Nigeria needs a breath of Fresh Air grin

Wat does that mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Party / I Need Tutorials On How Nairaland Works. / 7 Most Incredible And Beautiful Labyrinth In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.