Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos (896 Views)

About Prince (alhaji) ESV Taiwo Salam CEO Taiwo Salam & Co. Property Limited / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by MikePhilly(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzd5kH8aNQA

4 Amazing Factoids about the Crown Prince of Lagos

Despite the odds stacked against Nigeria on a global ranking, Lagos state is ranked one of the most dynamic cities in the world, especially with an active social scene to compliment its business aura. Lagos also prides itself as the primary hub of entertainment, since so many big names in the music industry attained their fame here. The likes of Container expert CKay and Osinachi crooner who migrated from their base to Lagos and achieved massive stardom are few among countless success stories while indigenous artists continue to do their bit. Olamide is the widely acclaimed King of Lagos streets, Mayorkun has assumed the Mayor, but among the next generation of superstars lies the Prince of Lagos- in the person of Temmy Teezu, the inspiration behind No Pain No Gain and Kilodale.

With Temmy Teezu's

Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by techmo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
cool

You only have one life to live

First time am seeing her very happy and free, every picture and video with Fani Kayode she looks like a pupil at the principal's office

Fani Kayode should learn how to make young ladies happy from Ned Nwoke

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by Inkling(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hehehe

When I was small my parents restricted my movement and screened the type of function I attended. I was not happy because I saw it as infringement on my freedom of movement.

Fast forward to some years later, I appreciate unblemished image my family help me build. To build a good image and reputation is not easy but to destroy it will just take you seconds.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by Bornsinner7: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Marketing strategy!!!

She's trying to promote her goods.. after four kids people might have the impression that the goods are now obsolete..

Those who studied marketing will agree with me that one of the advantages of advertisement is the creation of awareness
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by nolywe(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
igbo amaka ;Digbo amaka
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by nolywe(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
igbo amaka grin
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by feedthenation(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
---This is serious o---mother of 4 children---
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by Kamalbenson: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see your country people
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
It's her life.
Ya'll let her be.
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by WrittyWritter(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by Karlifate: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Maybe she's auditioning for the part 2 of "Living in bondage: Breaking free."

Re: Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos by adekola4258: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
---This is serious o---mother of 4 children---

(1) (Reply)

Erica Caught With Kiddwaya At The Gym Doing Love Play(video) / What Do You Do For A Living GONE WRONG (Nigerians are SHADY) / Meet Wiseman Daniel That Was Trained By T. B. Joshua Himself –VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.