Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

“I Love My Husband, Ned Nwoko, He Can Marry More Wives”- Regina Daniels Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love My Husband, Ned Nwoko, He Can Marry More Wives”- Regina Daniels Replies (491 Views)

Your Age Mate Will Marry Your Daughter One Day – Fan Tells Ned Nwoko, He Respond / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love My Husband, Ned Nwoko, He Can Marry More Wives”- Regina Daniels Replies by onyi25(f): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has taken to social media to reply critics who came for her after her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, revealed his intention to marry more wives.

Recall in a recent interview, her billionaire husband said his youngest wife, Regina Daniels and his others wives are totally aware he can marry more wives.

The Delta state born lawyer said he believes and practices the african culture.  

According to the young actress and mother, she’s totally in support of her husband, Ned Nwoko's future marital decision. He gives her enough love and is a wonderful father.

See full update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/i-love-my-husband-ned-nwoko-he-can.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why The Big Brother Naija Show Is The Greatest Scam In World History / 10 NOLLYWOOD ACTORS Who Died In 2020 Number 7 WILL SHOCK YOU / Burnaboy, Don Jazzy, Mr Macaroni & Other Celebrities Join Davido Tule Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.