Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) (10472 Views)

Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award / 'Civil Servant Of The Year': Karima Babangida Hosts IgbereTVAwards Crew (Photos) / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Abuimam6: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Ebora of Owu kingdom. We miss him so much

Do you need a beautiful, responsive and secure website, online business or Startup? Click my name to get one at giveaway price.
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by money121(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Baba oni letter
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Issokay
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by noble71(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Emulate Mo Ibrahim. Obasanjo doesn't deserve it
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
No Nigerian ex president, even the incumbent, deserves the award of leadership excellence. Leadership excellence and we are where we are today. Journalists and award organizers should stop desecrating the sanctity of awards.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Dreyton36: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
IGBERETV wan cashout for OBJ head

But wait ooo
Why E be say Buhari no they ever collect any award , na only letter of complaints full him house and office

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2020
One OBJ is more effective than 5 Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2020
/
The shallowness of African minds...

Even to line up to get awards from an obscure entity called IgbereTv.

grin
/

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
OOzz:
Most useless award in the history of awards

yet you can't qualify to get it grin
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2020
OneKinGuy:

yet you can't qualify to get it grin

I don't need a useless award from such false peddling entity. Even if they dash me, I will reject it

Now u ve been noticed. U can run along

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2020
All i want is igbo presidency
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Media outfit licking politician asses smh
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Even with the calibre of people involved in the I'll never strive to have such award. No class, no real substance behind the awards except being rich by any means possible.

That doctor Maduka, I hope when you guys are done wasting his money and he doesn't win election, he won't ask for refund. cheesy

The hustle is real sha and you guys are doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2020
RocketHarbalTea:
This post should be on fp.

Obasanjo is the father of modern Nigeria and deserves every respect

Please tell me one thing, only one thing, your “father of modern Nigeria” did during his time in power?? Even the coming of GSM to Nigeria that was initially thought to have been by his efforts was later discovered to have not even been his idea, nor did he initially support it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Even with the calibre of people involved in the I'll never strive to have such award. No class, no real substance behind the awards except being rich by any means possible.

That doctor Maduka, I hope when you guys are done wasting his money and he doesn't win election, he won't ask for refund. cheesy

The hustle is real sha and you guys are doing a good job.
Why is that guy, so much interested in Nigeriam political post? Shebi money is no longer his Problem?
Or you want us to believe that he is Interested in Actually changing Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Louisboy22(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2020
RocketHarbalTea:
This post should be on fp.

Obasanjo is the father of modern Nigeria and deserves every respect
he his one of people that put us in this current situation we found ourselves in this country
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Emerald04(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2020
KenModi:

Please tell me one thing, only one thing, your “father of modern Nigeria” did during his time in power?? Even the coming of GSM to Nigeria that was initially thought to have been by his efforts was later discovered to have not even been his idea, nor did he initially support it.
So whose idea, nmnadi Kanu abi?
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
i go swear for this yeye igbere awards just now sad
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by opencs9: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin why
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Emerald04:
So whose idea, nmnadi Kanu abi?

I am not IPOB, neither am I Igbo and I don’t give two fvcks about Nnamdi Kanu, so don’t shift the goal post.

Tell me one thing that your “father of modern democracy in Nigeria” did in his eight years in office.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Mastiffasuquo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
! HaVe G!VeN uP oN N!GeR!A....THe $aMe PeoPLe wHo $HouLD Be LooK!nG $TRa!GHt !nTo THe e¥e$ oF THe$e CoRRuPT PoLiT!C!aN$ To TeLL THeM HoW THe¥ HaVe Fa!LeD u$,aRe THe $aMe oNe$ G!V!nG TheM aWarD$...
Re: Obasanjo Wins IgbereTV Award, Hosts Crew (Photos) by Somatic(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Which kind billboard pointing gesture be this? So Igbere people carry their canopy everywhere. Talk about mobile awards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Obi Popularity Propelled LP Into Third Force / 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.