Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is There Any Law Against Burning Of Tires And Motor Parts In Ogun State? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is There Any Law Against Burning Of Tires And Motor Parts In Ogun State? (146 Views)

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Law Against Burning Of Tires And Motor Parts In Ogun State? by holsconcept(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ogun State has been enjoying calmness due to inactivity. There is absolutely no sign of government based on my perception of roads, dirty environment and living conditions. Besides, the issue of smokes from illegal dumpsites, burning of tires indiscriminately and burning of motor parts by Hausa people who trade in scraps has become worrisome. This people pollute the air irrespective of time. Most annoying part is that no one dares tell them. I was somewhere in Ago- Iwoye yesterday going towards the OOU permanent site, one Hausa man was busy burning remnants from cars that has been scrapped. The atmosphere was engulfed with smoke that makes it hard for me to see through and breathe. This is the same area students live. This is worrisome. With no good hospital in the town, how will the elderly cope?

(1) (Reply)

36 State Governors To Meet Buhari Soon Over Insecurity / We’ve Disappointed #bringbackourboys Campaigners — Presidency / KAGARA ABDUCTION: Lai Mohammed Speaks On The Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.