Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2305 Views)

Prophet Muhammad's Hadith Of The Fly Is Confirmed By Science: / Distant 'waterworld' Is Confirmed / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Re: . by Odunnu: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
Finally we have a cure for HiV!
Re: . by reindeer: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
Another S C A M! grin
Re: . by Goddys(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
whosoever think that i am a scammer,can checu this website(www.thelordschosen.org) through a computer and verify.
Re: . by MaiSuya(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: . by switchmax8: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
then why the europeans and americans wasting money on research they should contact him or he should just declare open his church for Hiv cure.really churches are just out there to make money.i dont beliv this until it has been confirmed from a reputable hospital that confirm the victim was positive
Re: . by ObamaUS: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Hehehehehehehehehehe, These people no go kill person with laughter
Re: . by reindeer: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Goddys, sorry you are not the scammer, it is the church making the claims. cheesy
Re: . by reindeer: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
Gpowered79:

Hello Goddy is saying the truth because all things are possible with God but if you believe that, then I really want to tell you the truth that H.I.V has a permanent cure, But the thing is that what you really don't understand anything about, is really greater than you, for sure. I have a herbal medicine for it and more others like : (1) weak Erection of manliness, (2) Low Sperm count, (3) General body weakness, (4) Hiv Patient, (5) Diabetes (6) Liver Problem (7) Loss of memory (cool Stomach Ulcer (9) Rheumatism and waist pain. If any of this i mention here are what you suffering from you dont have to worry more.
Please dont waste time any longer, you dont have to suffer through life like that;
All you need do now is to call me on this +2347039507868. or email me on this gpowered79@gmail.com.

My regard to you all,
Doc Osward.

do you work for the church? cheesy
Re: . by Goddys(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2011
The Bible says in the book of Hosea 4:6;"My people perish for lack of knowledge, "Please if you have any person that is suffering from any of these terminable diseases,send the person to The Lord's Chosen.Money is not demanded,all that the Church demands is that One should live a holy life in order to make Heaven at Last.I am a living Testimony,i cannot close my mouth whereas i know that many people are perishing in the affliction.A minute prayer from the Pastor is all it takes,and you will see that problem no more.Go to Chosen,a trial will convince you,stop your skeptic attitude.
Re: . by switchmax8: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
Goddy's,
It seems you are the media officer to the church if you want to give it more publicity than it has not lets know and stop claiming cure for aids.if truly he has it why dont he go to hospitals or homes to cure those infected.must they come to his church?did they state in in church where jesus perform miracle in a particular place wherever he goes he perform miracle.
This pastors or so called men of God their miracle is always docile in their respective churches why they dont visit the sicked infected with aids or terminal diseases then cure her/she then we will believe if really they have solution to the diseases.
For me i refused to believe it because i see it as a marketing strategy and for more people to patronise the church
Re: . by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
shouldn't this be in religion? undecided
Re: . by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
I think we should give Chosen the Benefit of Doubt here. If their Claims are actually accurate then it is in the world's best interest to listen. Imagine , a cure that the world's greediest pharmaceutical companies cannot steal and manufacture. my GAWD Chosen can finally dump tithes and go for Royalties. God will be working overtime curing HIV-cases. brilliant idea i tell ya wink
Re: . by Gpowered79(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
with God all things are possible okay
Re: . by Iyineda(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
Gpowered79:

with God all things are possible okay

Yeah, tell that to the millions of dying faithfuls who are HIV positive and have the AIDS. *smh*
Re: . by switchmax8: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
ah aha aha aha haa ahaaa.it is very funny that you people believed the story
Re: . by nuclearboy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Holy "Opa Eyin". Wonderment! embarassed

is that what Jesus came for? angry
Re: . by Gpowered79(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2011
@nuclearboy, yes Jesus came to save that which was lost and save the sinners and make them a partaker of God's divine nature, So if them have just common Hiv and them receive the jesus into their spirit He will give life to their mortal body through his spirit in them.ok.
This is a fact in God's word and his life in you if you ONLY BELIEVED.

Thanks nuclearboy
Re: . by oderemo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
I think we should give Chosen the Benefit of Doubt here. If their Claims are actually accurate then it is in the world's best interest to listen. Imagine , a cure that the world's greediest pharmaceutical companies cannot steal and manufacture. my GAWD Chosen can finally dump tithes and go for Royalties. God will be working overtime curing HIV-cases. brilliant idea i tell ya

move that to the joke section pls, that is funny grin grin grin
Re: . by modes45(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Why talk about denomination?
Why lift the name of a church or a man of God rather than Jesus the healer?
Re: . by switchmax8: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
pls move this topic to joke section or quit discussing it.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real? / Could This Be What Living In Atheist Nigeria Will Look Like? / Does The Concept Of Forgiveness Encourage Christians To Sin More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.