Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) (29945 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rip
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
sad December sad sad.Good nite man
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by AngelaInteriorz: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Painful.

Every Window deserves our quality Blinds.

Get yours now or tell that person to get from us.

Whatsapp: 08036039585

Check out our recent job.

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by alabo1: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
O My GOD! Lord have Mercy!!! Condolences..
Its just a very thin line between Life and Death..

Brothers/ Sisters! Lived Prepared for Eternity oo
Live this Privileged Breath in you with in the Conciousness of Eternity oooo!
Once its gone! It's gone!!

Being Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ and Living For HIM is the HIGHEST Preparation we can Make here in Earth!

No one knows His/Her Day!
With JESUS Christ its,
Sudden Death! Sudden Glory!
A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is the Greatest of All things..

STFU! Enough of these your ravings! Get a life please!

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ije uwa adiro ofele. May God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
All about life here on earth is short. But the life after this is eternal. Where will you spend it, Hell or heaven??
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Coldie(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
No offense but seriously we need to stop doing this. It's not every truck that kills a passenger that it's the drivers fault, east west road is a very busy road, some people dae too way no sabi cross roads.

Alot of roads in ph needs foot Bridges.

Anybody who is familiar with ph would know this, especially that road that leads from rukpokwu round about to eliozu fly over then all the way to airforce that road is very busy, infact cars are always speeding. The road has been killing people and still kills people because the speed of the cars passing their.

Nigerians stop lynching drivers during accidents

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by osazsky(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
alabo1:

STFU! Enough of these your ravings! Get a life please!
mind ur biz too...Did he quote u...y quote him.kid grow up..its a public forum..everyone is free to say whatever he or she feels and u have no moral right to condemn someone religion or ideology.i have been observing u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Coldie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
I once had an accident ontop of a bike, I was bleeding from my hands, instead of the people who came to rush me to the clinic or make the bike driver take me to the clinic, they left me that was bleeding and started beating the bike man.

Seriously am bleeding seriously and u are beating bike man, I had to leave them then rush to s pharmacy alone

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Coldie:
I once had an accident ontop of a bike, I was bleeding from my hands, instead of the people who came to rush me to the clinic or make the bike driver take me to the clinic, they left me that was bleeding and started beating the bike man.

Seriously am bleeding seriously and u are beating bike man, I had to leave them then rush to s pharmacy alone
thank God o say na so he reach imagine a situation where an emergency treatment would have been needed..Nigerians are funny people.some of them will even be videoing just to post not knowing that na person like them they that situation..thank God for another chance live is sacred and precious..everyday we are alive we should have reason to be grateful to God.have been to d mortuary numerous times if u see wat we become when we die...u will have reason to be geateful

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by frog12: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
if they had a chance to steal your WALLET, that's what some of them are waiting for.

who be TRANSPORT minister or COMMISSIONER for goodness sakes?
na only WINE dey know how to drink.

Coldie:

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by alabo1: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
osazsky:
mind ur biz too...Did he quote u...y quote him.kid grow up..its a public forum..everyone is free to say whatever he or she feels and u have no moral right to condemn someone religion or ideology.i have been observing u

Mind yours too and try to comprehend. Where did I condemn his ideology or religion. do you know what the word condemn means? If he has the right to say whatever he feels regardless of how it intrudes on the beliefs of others so do I. When you get older you may understand son.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by mahnoor3141: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working. Here is a detailed article on <a href="https://technicalsain.com/how-to-earn-money-from-youtube-without-adsense/">earn money from youtube without adsense </a>. Thankyou.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by SoluDeOracle1: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Oh God our help in ages past, our hope for years to come... please heal our land oh Lord! RIP ���
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Too many deaths in this Buhari's administration

hoping that nobody will die in next administration.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by egharevba72047: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sad! RIP man. Dangerous times we are in, one just have to be careful and prayerful.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Terrible!!!
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
shhe! Na Aboki truck, with their wicked intention
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
O My GOD! Lord have Mercy!!! Condolences..
Its just a very thin line between Life and Death..

Brothers/ Sisters! Lived Prepared for Eternity oo
Live this Privileged Breath in you with in the Conciousness of Eternity oooo!
Once its gone! It's gone!!

Being Reconciled to GOD through JESUS Christ and Living For HIM is the HIGHEST Preparation we can Make here in Earth!

No one knows His/Her Day!
With JESUS Christ its,
Sudden Death! Sudden Glory!
A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is the Greatest of All things..

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Caha34ma1: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
So sad
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Aromaticshnnap(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
360degreess:
.. That's where you are always getting it wrong..Let me educate you.."If only in this life we have hope in Christ,we are of all men the most pitiable"(1corinthians 15:19)... Jesus said;"I can on my own self do nothing,I hear and I judge,my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of Him(God) who sent me.If I bear witness to myself,my witness is not true.(John 5:30-31).. Jesus said :My father is greater than I (John 14:28)..I can go on and on...SO DEPEND ON THE GOD ALMIGHTY WHO CREATED/SENT JESUS, AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND..

Abeg guy 360degrees you got that 1cor. 15v19 Quotation wrong. It means Christ's services to believers does not end here on earth. So apart from trusting on His special intervention in our daily encounters, he, also, will vouch for your true discipleship before God. That's why the Bible says, if you deny me before men I will deny you before my father in heaven. Let's get this clear... Okayyyy. The christ you describe here seems powerless, but it's not so. Have you ever wondered why the prophet Isaiah calls Him advocate? A good knowledge of the court session could help you. Walk with him... That's why we are called Christians!
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by electhnd(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
May we not die before xmas come in jesus name...
this year 2020 will not see our end, we will see the end of this year
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Akfrenzy(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2020
HAUSA/Fulani again? with their weapon of mass destruction they called trucks
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by Donspicey: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii.....

Ninu Aye.........

Live Righteously coz no body Knows When He will be called......

Rip Young Man.....
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos) by longifilis(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2020
So unfortunate!
What a day for the family and friends
Sorry for his demise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Gashaka-Gumpti National Park In Taraba, Nigeria / Three Die In Lagos Bus Explosion (photo) / Photos From Accident At Airport Road In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.