Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Special Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Attention (138 Views)

FG To Give Special Attention To Bakassi Deep Seaport, Superhighway In 2022, / FG To Give Special Attention To Bakassi Deep Seaport, Superhighway In 2022 - Aya / I’ll Pay Special Attention To Imo’s IGR – Stanley Amuchie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Attention by Popeonpoint: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
SPECIAL ATTENTION
This piece of information may be useful for you if you are driving within the Lagos metropolis. In case any LASTMA, Police or any security officer ask you to drive through BRT lane or drive on one way, I beg you don't comply. Especially, because of the construction work going on. Which have resulted into heavy vehicular movements. Or you ensure that you you have an evidence.If you have to. I wouldn't know if it's a new method for raising funds after the #ENDSARS protest. But I can tell you categorically that, hundreds of people are forfeiting their vehicles right now or paying heavily to the state government.
Re: Special Attention by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why will anyone pass one way in the first place even if the governor tells you to?

Must be ment
Re: Special Attention by Juliusmomoh: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Police Withdraws Lawsuit Filed To Stop Judicial Panels / Lagos Threatens To Sanction International Travelers Evading COVID-19 Test / Gov Ikpeazu Suspends Cos Caught Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.