Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse (24274 Views)

Obasanjo: With State Police, Amotekun Won’t Be Necessary / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by dominion001(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2020
When you think something good is about to happen in any part of this "cut and join" country, u discover that the people appointed to head the about to happen good things have empty brains.

Leaving insecurity concerns to talk about how someone dresses and the language someone speaks is the height of misplaced priority .

Weting concern me sef

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by JastSiryin(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Moral policing is a hallmark of backward societies. I don't know why the African man always considers it sacrosanct to impede on the liberty of others once he's are at the seat of power. I can't think of any cause other cause other than one placing religion over common sense cry

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by GreyLaw(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:
Abuse of Yoruba language I agreed.
imagine wirting ponmo as Kpomo, Patapata as kpatakpata.

cc: Fergie001 tongue

We cannot let our language faded away with abuse of language.
if possible every yoruba person must have a certificate/diploma in IFA religion tongue

Every true international language is progressive. Go and study the history of English from Old Norse to what it is today. Spellings change. If a 1500 English man wakes up today in 2020 he may not understand a lot of what his kinsmen speak today.

Youruba too should be progressive and spread round the world like a true international language worthy of speaking the world over. Ponmo to kpomo or kponmo I not bad at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by Laren24(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Listen, you don't have any rights to float any regional security outfit without the authorization of the north. Amotekun can only work fully if the north agrees, after making sure northerners are embedded in the leadership structure. Get that into your head.

Whoever you are, you are a stupid man. What is the business of the North with the SW ? Whatever they chose to do is none of your concern?
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by Dedetwo(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
ngadaAwo:
lol I knew it.

i know that yeroba Muslims will highjack Amotekun to bring Sharia Hisbah to yeroba land.

real Omoluabis ronu!
you guys have been invaded right under your nose

real Omoluabis should rise against this
They should stop recruiting yeroba Muslims into Amotekun.
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from Futa Jalon that settled in southwest.

Most Yoruba governors are Muslim and masterminded the formation of Amotekun. Therefore it will amount to a usual Yoruba trickery to allege "highjack" of Amotakun to bring Sharia Hisbah to Yoruba land. Amotekun had been all along a Sharia Hisbah.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by Lotechi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
NaijaMutant:

The last time I checked, Amotekun was hired and trained directly by the 6 governors of the south west.

They were also empowered by their respective state legislatures.

The governor's of Oyo and Ondo even wore Amotekun uniforms on the day of their inauguration.

What else do you want sir undecided
it is sad that people support stupidity. How can a supposed security outfit say they are gonna punish those who speak Yoruba incorrectly. That shit is dumb bro!

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
NaijaMutant:

As if your opinion even counts self grin grin grin
Is it yours that counts?
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Laws against whatever dressing or whatever language such as the ones that these agents of political madness want to enforce in the stated parts of Nigeria only show that life is an absurdity!!!!!
Humans also treat their fellow humans like species that are less significant than ants!!!!!
Why would a group of homo sapiens enact such elements of wickedness amidst poverty and disease?
Why can't they be more brutal towards rapists,ritualists,and whatever terrorist?
The answer is that they're more evil,greedy and deceptive!!!!!!!
Hell is here,indeed!!!!!!!!
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by omohayek: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Seun:
If Amotekun is shaping up to be a Yoruba Taliban, I think they should be cast aside in favour of youths hired and trained directly by elected government officials who answer to the people, and the laws of each state.
In other words, local policing, which is what sensible people have been clamoring for all along, and which every occupant of Aso Rock has resisted using ridiculous excuses - they all say they don't want local police forces to be abused by politicians, all the while ignoring the reality that this is precisely what they themselves do through the centralized, utterly rotten and thoroughly incompetent NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse by Ideadoctor(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Most Yoruba governors are Muslim and masterminded the formation of Amotekun. Therefore it will amount to a usual Yoruba trickery to allege "highjack" of Amotakun to bring Sharia Hisbah to Yoruba land. Amotekun had been all along a Sharia Hisbah.

Mr please keep shut,it is very necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.