Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor (21929 Views)

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by tonyson010(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Gandollar has been scammed.
The mbarika didn't offer anything to gandollar. He is so daft that he couldn't cross-check the email addresses.

He wants to use Nigerians and play international recognition.
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by olakan22: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Ah. I couldn't comment on that last post. I was just wondering, this same Ganduje? What about governance does he want to teach. I googled ECU. They're may not be one of the top Universities in the USA but they're legit. I left the matter inconclusively.
But now, wind have blow, the bumbum of the fowl has been exposed...

1 Like

Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Ubiudumo(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Mr. Mbarika must have collected his own from the man laden with dollars. I doubted it from the moment I came across it. How can Gandollar be a visiting professor in America? Would he have thought that the art of stuffing dollars into their jackets?
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by amstamon: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Brushstrokes20: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Such a shameless thief!
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Iconic007: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2020
I’m sorry...IM doesn’t work everywhere!
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by victorazyvictor(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only God knows how much Victor Mbarika has collected from Ganduje to give him this “oluwole” appointment. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by godforus(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only God knows how much Victor Mbarika has collected from Ganduje to give him this “oluwole” appointment. grin grin grin

I'm sure he was paid in Dollars. Gandollar living up to his name and theatrics.
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Ferdinandu(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Victor Mbalika is sure a Nigerian. He don scam one of the greatest scammers in Nigeria.
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by shadeze: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
blackboy:
That Dr Victor mbalika get plans. Scammer. He no see Ebonyi State governor call.
Only God knows how much mbarika must have collected from gandollar before sending him that fake appointment letter.
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Rebuke: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
I knew it. Even when I saw the headline on NL some days back - I didn't bother opening the thread to read because I knew it was an arrangee as usual.

They keep embarrassing themselves in and out of this country. What a shame!

This is exactly the true image of APC lead government! Always lying and doing facelift......full of atrocities, dirt and anything wicked yet they will pay to appear good to the public.

If yhu are truly good yhu won't need to pay anyone to help yhu appear good to the public na.

Believe anything that comes out of these people''s mouth at yhur owm peril.

Bunch of deceivers. ......miscreants!

2 Likes

Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by SavageMaster: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by shadeze: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Maga don pay grin
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Plut01: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2020

See better format to hit politicians money wink

Thanks to Senior Gee, Dr Abalika for this. Boys go cash out with this format las las.

We moooooov!

Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Aladdin1(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2020
No wonder! it was an igbo man that tried to play the corruption in an american university with a confirmed dollar thief.
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by eDeity: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Slow down brothers!

There is indeed a Dr Mbarika at ECU, but apparently he was not the one who issued the said letter to Ganduje and the university authorities must have investigated properly and discovered it is all a yahoo format. They must be laughing their a55es off by now, seeing how a Nigerian state governor got scammed of thousands of dollars.

Come to think of it too, it is only a daft that can be swindled by this format. I'm sure that most southern Nigerian governors will not fall for this scam cos they have all the resources to investigate this kinda offer before finally agreeing to pay out money, including travelling to California to meet with the real Dr. Mbarika to get a face to face confirmation of the appointment.

Even El-rufai being an Aboki-Fulani will likely puncture the scam before it gets to the point of payout. But Aboki like Ganduje (with facial features of some trisomy chromosomal abberation) can never be that sharp.[/quote]

Baba anybody could have fall for this. It has nothing to do with tribe or region. Maybe it was when the pandemic stuff was at it peak that movements were restricted. I don't believe that those who fall for scams are daft or something. It can happen to anybody. Remember when one Nigerian dumped a Brazilian company over $242m over false airport that never existed, One other Nigeria was arrested for defrauding USA govt and European football club ... It doesn't mean all these people or institutions are not wise
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Carlylepneuma: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Its SAHARAREPORTERS WITH THEIR FAKE_NEWS
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Double wahala for dedi body grin
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2020
The zombies drooling here are disappointed grin grin grin grin
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Centcanada: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
One thing I know for sure Is this: if last last this APC govt leave power finally because I believe they Will fizzle out someday, Gandoller will go to jail
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by shadeyinka(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Ganduje has been 419ed. He who want undeserved praises will surely pay for it by scam
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Praxis758: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Time for Hishbah to come in and hammer East Carolina University for desecrating the sanctity of almighty gandollar.
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Jaftee(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2020
This Dr Victor Mbarika is sometimes paraded as prof in Nigeria, while university that employs him address him as Dr.

Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Tannhauser(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2020
ceaser:
Does he want to go professing how to loot dollars inside babaringa?

Useless governors and politicians all over the place.

Fake Mbarika don bomb governor ganduje. Ganduje maga don pay dollars.

I won't be surprised if this was a successful yahoo format if the real Mbarika of ECU eventually denies sending the letter in the first instance.

"Maga don pay, shout halleluya!"

Slow down brothers!

There is indeed a Dr Mbarika at ECU, but apparently he was not the one who issued the said letter to Ganduje and the university authorities must have investigated properly and discovered it is all a yahoo format. They must be laughing their a55es off by now, seeing how a Nigerian state governor got scammed of thousands of dollars.

Come to think of it too, it is only a daft that can be swindled by this format. I'm sure that most southern Nigerian governors will not fall for this scam cos they have all the resources to investigate this kinda offer before finally agreeing to pay out money, including travelling to California to meet with the real Dr. Mbarika to get a face to face confirmation of the appointment.

Even El-rufai despite being an Aboki-Fulani will likely puncture the scam before it gets to the point of payout. But Aboki like Ganduje (with facial features of some trisomy chromosomal abberation) can never be that sharp.

My sentiments exactly. The said Dr. Mbarika probably had nothing to do with the scam.

A fool and his looted dollars are soon parted grin
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Seyzcham91(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
I for say ooooo.. i dey wonder since nah..

On ban list .. hmmm... using his reggae to rub blues on them..

Or... its the case of sorry its wasn't me... its a mistake for somewhere.....!!
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by Arysexy(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2020
I never believed the letter in the first place, after watching the mununess of this Governor in that dollar bribery video. No sane University will appoint such a dunce as professor. NEVER!

We in Nigeria find it difficult to understand his spoken English, how much more American students.

APC scam has gone international
Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by shizzle11(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Some animals from the sad west where already exhibiting their inborn stupidity. Just look at this abobaku pig below

Re: East Carolina University Denies Appointing Ganduje Visiting Professor by bragamycin: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
I still don’t even understand the relationship between APC and the Topic of discussion at hand ..

[quote author=Farki post=96745650]

Is it not obvious?

Ganduje should be in EFCC holding cell by now but because he's in APC he's immune to prosecution. [/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eagle Square Getting Ready For Tinubu's Inauguration As President / Hardship Protest: "We’re Ready For Dialogue", Wike Tells Protesters / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.