Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

#EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake (32759 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Doctors Protest Killing Of Colleague Along Abuja-kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by proceedtacos: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2020
angry
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Anaerobi(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2020
I feel for the young woman... Lemme not speak bad of the dead. Is better I say nothing
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by InvertedHammer: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
/
It could be karma at work.

Sorry madam!

/
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by shyvicky: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Am sorry to write this, because there is no need flogging a dead man, but let's say the truth ur husband went there with police officers and they planned to shoot other people's children husband and love ones, then he was hit by a bullet, the only thing you will be asking for is monetary reward from fg, not to seek who killed ur husband so that he will be killed too, it won't profit u, after all the ones he has been killing for nothing no one did him anything, my point is do to others what want you want others to do to you, we all should value lives.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by composure: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
OOzz:
All police in Nigeria are evil.

I don't wish them death shaa, but some deserve it
Exactly... the same as saying all Nigerians are evil

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by jaxxy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Our systems are rubbish
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by ceejayluv(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
The official statement of the dpo was shameful that day. He claimed hoodlums stormed the station to release the some kidnap suspects and in the process they shot the cop and injured another.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by joe4christ(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
vizkiz:
The Governor gave y’all 10,000,000 and you are “happy” rather than fighting and pursuing the case on your husband’s death?

Even if it was truly an accidental discharge, wouldn’t that be better knowing how he died than settling for money?

Omo!!!!

How much is your soul worth??

Fear women my brother. She is more concerned about her qualifications. She talked about details of her CV like 4 times. Seeking the government to give her a job so she can take care of her children. That's her major concern. As the dead is dead and gone. Chai, I only pity men who lay down their lives on a daily basis for their wife who won't hesitate to move on a month after he drops dead! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by victorazyvictor(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
Samwo Olu don give you 10 million. This is one of the best gestures a governor ever did to a policeman. May your husband's soul RIP.

So their lives worth just 10m?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ayemileto(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
vizkiz:
The Governor gave y’all 10,000,000 and you are “happy” rather than fighting and pursuing the case on your husband’s death?

Even if it was truly an accidental discharge, wouldn’t that be better knowing how he died than settling for money?

Omo!!!!

How much is your soul worth??

Will you pay the lawyer fees for her?

Abi you didn't see where it was stated that she's jobless?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ayemileto(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
joe4christ:

Fear women my brother. She is more concerned about her qualifications. She talked about details of her CV like 4 times. Seeking the government to give her a job so she can take care of her children. That's her major concern. As the dead is dead and gone.

So, she should stay without a job because her husband died? Will you feed her children?

Or will the dead man come and be providing for their needs?

Chai, I only pity men who lay down their lives on a daily basis for their wife who won't hesitate to move on a month after he drops dead! embarassed

How many months should a woman wait after the death of her husband before moving on?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Her husband was a killer...blood for blood, no regrets

Smart woman is just angling to get a job out of the whole affair she doesn't give two fùcks about a dead popo who prolly had a fleet of olosho girlfriends while he was out there popoing
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by mycvcreator: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Get a Professional Resume / CV at https://mycvcreator.com/ or download the mobile app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycvcreator.app
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by petitejolie(f): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
They shot him so dey will say it’s d protesters that shot d policeman. Part of discrediting dem.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by sammy329(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
OldSinister:
Her husband was a killer...blood for blood, no regrets

Smart woman is just angling to get a job out of the whole affair she doesn't give two fùcks about a dead popo who prolly had a fleet of olosho girlfriends while he was out there popoing

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
Samwo Olu don give you 10 million. This is one of the best gestures a governor ever did to a policeman. May your husband's soul RIP.

You think everyone sells their soul like you. Tuehh!
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Neddstark: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Reinaldo:

You think everyone sells their soul like you. Tuehh!

Must you always comment? Someone died in the line of duty and the government compensated, you call is selling your soul? Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Neddstark: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Must you always comment? Police died in his line of duty, family is being compensated to a level. Is that not better than many who have died and the family got nothing? Or should a stadium now be named after the policeman to suit your imaginations?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by hardbody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Generalwoodz:
That's how they have been doing since time in imoriver... Intentionally kill, come out to cover up and denied or say "it's accidental discharge"

Nigeria police needs total overhaul and reforms...

But No!

They ain't yet done gagging us with social media bill.

So true. One of my cousin's was shot in bayelsa by one of his mopols colleagues and they thought the river will take his corpse away but no. It remained at the point where they shot him till the family came. We are asking questions and we are getting to the root of the matter. When we pinpoint the assassin, we won't be asking for compensation. In my extended family we do what needs to be done just that there will most certainly be collateral damage. I sympathize in advance with the family of the eventual guy that will be fingered.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by shugabasbn: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
When u see how police they harrash innocent people u will think they don't have family as well but when something bad happen to them u humanly feel bad for them.

But wetin police do me chaaiii to pity police men it is always difficult but for humanity in me may the soul of your husband rest in peace n my God send His helper to u to cover the vacuum he left behind.

But you people that have police as friends or family should please be advicing them small small.
It go answer no go answer prayer always better than curse. Na my granny dey tok am
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=sammy329 post=96757370][/quote]

Says a fool who spends his life on nairaland defending a government full of remorseless thieves and killers
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ryan03(f): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
Bastards. Just rendered the poor woman a widow.

All the dirty cops will die a slow, bitter and painful death. Its a vision i received while smoking some pie of good osogbo weed.

That vision must come through. Be rest assured young woman, justice is coming for you husband.
which Justice? It is the bitter and painful death you wished for policemen that befall her husband abi is he not a policemen? Idiots
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ryan03(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
okeyumez:
If you want to know how useless Nigerian Police is, just enter any of their barracks.
87% of them are useless including some of their children
87% of Nigerians are useless including the children. Your family is definitely among the useless ones
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ryan03(f): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
sammysmiles:
95% of police worldwide are abnormal...
95% of Nigerians worldwide are abnormal
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by victorazyvictor(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:

Must you always comment? Police died in his line of duty, family is being compensated to a level. Is that not better than many who have died and the family got nothing? Or should a stadium now be named after the policeman to suit your imaginations?

Bros am not against the gesture of the state government, am against ur hype.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Neddstark: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Bros am not against the gesture of the state government, am against ur hype.

I didnt hype.
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Neddstark: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
shyvicky:
Am sorry to write this, because there is no need flogging a dead man, but let's say the truth ur husband went there with police officers and they planned to shoot other people's children husband and love ones, then he was hit by a bullet, the only thing you will be asking for is monetary reward from fg, not to seek who killed ur husband so that he will be killed too, it won't profit u, after all the ones he has been killing for nothing no one did him anything, my point is do to others what want you want others to do to you, we all should value lives.

If all policemen planned to shoot all endsars protesters, we would not be discussing this. Stop judging people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by IceColdVeins(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
The man tricked protesters by joining them like he was one of them. So he tactically made the protesters charge towards the police and one of the police released sporadic gunfire which hit the man. Only God knows if it was premeditated Or mistake

Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ryan03(f): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
victorazyvictor:

na sanwo olu kill am?
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by Ryan03(f): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
shugabasbn:
When u see how police they harrash innocent people u will think they don't have family as well but when something bad happen to them u humanly feel bad for them.

But wetin police do me chaaiii to pity police men it is always difficult but for humanity in me may the soul of your husband rest in peace n my God send His helper to u to cover the vacuum he left behind.

But you people that have police as friends or family should please be advicing them small small.
It go answer no go answer prayer always better than curse. Na my granny dey tok am
even the evil and wicked people in Nigeria also have family and friend, dose that means I should have all humans because there are wicked people in the world? Make we dey use our brain small
Re: #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake by calcal: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Praxis758:
This is traumatic

I feel the pain in that woman

May God comfort them

Was she not part of those compensated recently by Gov. Banajide Sanwo-Olu?

THE COMPENSATION IS SOMEHOW WORTHLESS.

WHAT ABOUT COMPENSATING WITH NEW APARTMENT FOR THE FAMILY.
CONTINUATION OF THE GUY SALARY WHILE THE WIFE STILL ALIVE
FREE SCHOOL FOR THE CHILDREN, PRIMARY SECONDARY, UNIVERSITY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State / Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.