Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures (42901 Views)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / Mr Jollof Buys New Range Rover (Photos, Video) / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
ogbonti:

they are making money while they sleep - and there was a day I saw a pic of Femi Ote$ using a phone that was not even a smart phone - I couldnt believe - these billionaires dont even watch tv - they may relax in exclusive bars close by the sea side and hanging out with rich friends gisting and talking business, shooting polls and bowling - and relaxing stuff like swimming and golfing - (IF THEY ARE NOT IN THEIR OFFICES MAKING MONEY) but they don't even waste their time on things normal people do like social media and watching BBNAIJA all that

True.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Iconstar: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
Hm. I find it difficult to marvel when someone buys a car because to me it's a liability and when the car starts it's problems, you won't find it funny cos of the money you'll spend. And it always almost takes the place of a babe in her man's life. angry As all attention and care is divided and shared with the car. So...im not always thrilled.

Just thinking aloud.
Even the phone u are using to type this is a liability. So what's ur point?
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Iconstar:
Even the phone u are using to type this is a liability. So what's ur point?

How can you compare a car of that magnitude to a phone? You clearly don't get my drift. Besides it's a car we talking about here.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Iconstar: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

How can you compare a car of that magnitude to a phone? You clearly don't get my drift. Besides it's a car we talking about here.
I get what you are saying. But you should know DAT some persons can easily afford whatever expense their car throws at them.While others can't. So I think it is person- specific.

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Iconstar:
I get what you are saying. But you should know DAT some persons can easily afford whatever expense their car throws at them.While others can't. So I think it is person- specific.

Fact remains it attracts expenses whether or not the owner is capable of futing it. And who delights in making expenses without profits even when they can?
That's exactly what I'm driving at.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by whobdis1(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
What does he do for a living?

He sells Jellof rice... grin grin shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Dronelove(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mr jollof don't buy the car, he won it at reene5star auto give away. So please let's be garded
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by wildikeman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
What does he do for a living?

Don't ask.. They will soon call you a hater now
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Zakarisammy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Welcome to Benz gang
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by bomasek(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Reneestar or so
cool
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by peeps4u: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
Hm. I find it difficult to marvel when someone buys a car because to me it's a liability and when the car starts it's problems, you won't find it funny cos of the money you'll spend. And it always almost takes the place of a babe in her man's life. angry As all attention and care is divided and shared with the car. So...im not always thrilled.

Just thinking aloud.

Dont justify poverty. This doent make cara non-essential to have.

The smart phone you used in typing can be justifiably argued to be a liability, just you did for a car.

Hope you know?

If God blesses you, you won't even use a car for long before buying another year model.

Just be blessed and tour orientation changes.

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
peeps4u:

Dont justify poverty. This doent make cara non-essential to have.

The smart phone you used in typing can be justifiably argued to be a liability, just you did for a car.

Hope you know?

If God blesses you, you won't even use a car for long before buying another year model.

Just be blessed and tour orientation changes.

I never said buying a car is a taboo. I don't just see the need to be excited because i or someone bought a car. You guys try and understand me. Hian.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by peeps4u: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

I never said buying a car is a taboo. I don't just see the need to be excited because i or someone bought a car. You guys try and understand me. Hian.

Just as someone doesn't see need to have the smart phone you're using. That you dont see the need to be excited for a car doesn't mean everyone shouldn't be excited also.

Thr kind of expenses on cars you see as a liability isn't a liability to some, they pay it conveniently.

Hope you know another poor man sees the amount you use to subscribe for data on your phone as liability just as car maintenance is a liability to you.

Poverty gets grades.

May God bless us.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by peeps4u: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:

He's right. The cost of maintaining that phone to some people is as huge as the cost of maintining a car to you.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Awoo88: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Is this not the same fool that was called out for selling a car he did not complete the payment for? He has gone to get another hire purchase
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
lindareep:
Congratulations Mr Jollof!!! kiss

Business
Meanwhile, keep your "GBOLA" hard without loss of sensation in the upper room kiss
5k only for today
Note: I deliver only within Lagos and Payment on delivery is allowed.

Give us confirmed before and after pictures of penis enlargement
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by od4life(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Awoo88:
Is this not the same fool that was called out for selling a car he did not complete the payment for? He has gone to get another hire purchase
It's like you didn't read up there that he was gifted the car by a car dealer.
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Deemayor: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
He didn't buy it oo, he won it from a contest
You people should go and confirm it
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Who dis Nigga
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Regie2bless: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anybody can upload anything and call it his own. All in a bid to stay relevant
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by lindareep: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
COMPAQ:

Give us confirmed before and after pictures of penis enlargement
Funny u...
Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by investigator007: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow, congratulations to him. In the spirit of buying things, do you know you can buy things very cheap this Christmas? Don't let this amazing deal from ShopRite pass you by wink

4 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures by Yaks02(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Starships4u:
[B]Nice one[/B]
Buh what exactly gives these guys all these cash flow

I wonder oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.