Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture (29616 Views)

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by berrystunn(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Bright again..?
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by kingreign(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You mean you heard your friends threatening to deal with your ex-employer for firing you and you did not have the presence of mind to tell them not to try such as it might backfire(as it already has)??

What sort of a dingbat is this guy

This statement is rather awkward...

Please, does anyone know any Nigerian who collects free money out of "fear"? sad

There have been instances where non acceptance of ill gotten gifts and cash is deemed as betrayal of loyalty and trust by the giver and may drive the giver to feel the receiver of such items will report them to the authorities and this will make them harm the receiver.
That said, I am not saying this to back up the accused persons in the report. I totally condemn crime and criminal activities of whatever nature and how they present themselves.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Dreyton36: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
If you check well , it's the lady that got him sacked lol

And it's his friends that will come up with such an idea

"Guy no dull o, naija hard and u know the in and out of that house already and their movement, kidnap the wife make u cashout big time , na December be this o"

The mini driver go agree say yes , una be good friends

Watch ur company closely

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by cynthia500(f): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
No matter the good you do to them, they are ready to prey on you. Be careful of your personal staff. Cooks, drivers, maids, gardeners, etc. Extremely dangerous if they want to be.

evil people everywhere,
we just really need to be carefull or else

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by peppermint7(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2020
proceedtacos:

haba
A don talk finish
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by cynthia500(f): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you check well , it's the lady that got him sacked lol

And it's his friends that will come up with such an idea

"Guy no dull o, naija hard and u know the in and out of that house already and their movement, kidnap the wife make u cashout big time , na December be this o"

The mini driver go agree say yes , una be good friends

Watch ur company closely

Lights up my kpoli in peace

this is bad advice naaa
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by highcadre: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2020
A lot of domestic staff are evil. You need to evaluate and do due diligence before employing them.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2020
kingreign:

There have been instances where non acceptance of ill gotten gifts and cash is deemed as betrayal of loyalty and trust by the giver and may drive the giver to feel the receiver of such items will report them to the authorities and this will make them harm the receiver.

Then he should have done the right thing by dissuading them when they started threatening to get revenge on his ex-employer for firing him. At least, for his own good.

The man dug his own grave from the very onset.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by proceedtacos: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Too much
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Coldie(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
This is the reason why oil companies are cautious of hiring these southsouth people they so much have this entitlement mentality.

Sack them and they will carry company info and share to their brothers somebody in that company might be at risk.

Hire them in a supermarket as security the day them chop gala u shout for them u don enter wahala

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by kingreign(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Then he should have done the right thing by dissuading them when they started threatening to get revenge on his ex-employer for firing him. At least, for his own good.

The man dug his own grave from the very onset.
Read my comment and quote it completely. You need not quote half comment and respond.

Thanks.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by RedScorpion(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:
children full nairaland,they will not understand what it means to be kidnapped.

let me share my story with you.

back in 2006 I went to potiskum for a wedding, I was kidnapped. they demanded 50billion ransom, when they knew who I was.

my father made some calls and within 30 minutes, I was released, these people are dangerous

That means your father paid the kidnappers the money.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Donspicey: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:

back in 2006 I went to potiskum for a wedding, I was kidnapped. they demanded 50billion ransom, when they knew who I was.

my father made some calls and within 30 minutes, I was released, these people are dangerous

50billion?

Pls who is your Father??

I want to check something......

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by chukskafor(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You flipped??

They say trolls don't like it when you turn the screw on them. smiley Farewell, man.

And make sure you remain a law-abiding citizen.
and your brain has two sides,
At the right sides there is nothing left and At the left side there is nothing right...
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by tsagir(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2020
FAKE NEWS, GRADUALLY IT REACH WHERE I LIKE
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:

Can I squeeze ur ass a little to confirm something!?
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Buffalo2(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
No matter the good you do to them, they are ready to prey on you. Be careful of your personal staff. Cooks, drivers, maids, gardeners, etc. Extremely dangerous if they want to be.
. They are never satisfied I just don't Know the reason.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:

Good day please can you help me with something i'm finicially down
Zenith bank

God bless you as you do
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by sylve11: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:

true, brother, true............ cool
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by sylve11: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2020
chukskafor:
Are you interested in the beans ?

grin grin cool
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by bigcee(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
simple250:
Information reaching me today is that crayfish has been added to prison beans ,enjoy your stay in prison wicked idiots . U nor fit find another vehicle drive ,shey na only your oga get car for PH ni .
grin grin grin

Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by thatigboman: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
CalliDora1:
To sack someone now is a risk again?

What is wrong with this generation? Easily provoked and wanting a revenge.

That's is why its safer to employ through a recruiment company so you can easily send them back to the agency. That way, he doesn't lose out totally and you get a replacement without any hassles or grudges.

I hope he gets caught and put in his place.
of course, he got caught
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2020
thatigboman:
of course, he got caught

Oh.. great! I didn't bother reading the content of the post. cheesy

Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by donmarshia(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:

Who are you? Tell me!
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Naijaarchive(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2020
To hire fellow Nigerians work for you now is like signing your own death warrant...... Problems too much for Nigeria
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by decuteGenius: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Queenlovely:

who are you?
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by morakinyo60256: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
:I recommend jungle Justice when caught haba
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Yxxx: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:

They feel entitled. Most are ingrates, mentally unsuccessful. I don't know why.
Re: Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture by Yxxx: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.