Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat (39372 Views)

Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by ezechi24(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Wailing too much, you will be surprised if Dillish exposed this unrepentant cheat and his numerous girlfriends.After breakup everyone should just waka and stop the unnecessary wailing

madam stop all these ur unnecessary talks...if man no send una money cheat ...if he send una go still cheat...I know u will still Bleep drake if u get married to wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Mart1994(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Another one? Why are all these wives of celebrities so cheerful when it comes to being useless. First, it was Nwanko Kanu, then Duncan mighty, now Adebayor

Na wa o

I don't know if anyone else have noticed but, the guy on the white shirt looks very much like Vladimir Putin.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Daneguakhi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adebayo is rich and well not too too famous, as he used to be but one thing is certain, dude is a troubled soul
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Imagine how some women can lie for Africa. "She was going to Namibia but did not know how she got to Angola" Dilli turned witch that use to dissappear and appear in another location bah? Hahahahaha

I have experience such before when I was dating one bitch (a.k.a Lair Moha+mad adopted Liar daughter) who can lie more than
Liar Moha+mad. In my entire life I have never seen a female clever liar like her, you will think she is Lair Moha+mad daughter to tell you how crafty she is in telling lies.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by perestroika19: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
bolacode:

Yoruba's extend over west afrika up to Brazil.
the name Adebayo(r) is Yoruba. the guy is Yoruba but not Nigerian
He's actually from Nigeria, Osun state precisely but chose to represent Togo at the international level

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
JoeEeL:
First it was Duncan Mighty, now this guy. Many will say just hustle, 'the women will come'

But they do not tell you, so do the problems come as well... in manifold.

There's nothing more frustrating than beginning to search for true love after you've made it. You will always think they made you their choice because of what you have.

I wonder if its possible to find a pretty and level headed woman?

In my experience, most pretty women are narcissistic.

The partners also worship them and so they tend to misbehave

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Lol...really....a cheat cheesy grin... men with money are most likely gonna cheat, besides she is a nobody compared to adebayor... I dont condole cheating but its the reality of life...I hv accepted it...just dont Rob it on my face
My problem is him coming to wail online
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by ezechi24(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
marsup:
Clown......Adebayor is a liar and a cheat. His baby mama can testify to that, and yes, he is stingy, so many Ghana female celebrities can attest to that fact. plus he is not the one writing this, he can't speak or write a proper English sentence. As for the Dillish girl, well...... I don't know her.

nice one adebayors pa.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by luminouz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
if you want to date any girl...make sure she truly know jesus and is not materialist. ..and is content with just not what she has but whatever you give her....

Must you give her? undecided

Its mindset like that which Gave rise to their entitled mentality. Why can't a a single geh or gf be treated as a working, functioning human being,rather than a sponsorship. Let her do her stuffs by herself and if she has not enough, you can try and help her out...not giving her like allowance and all that shiit. They have two hands like you and have the.same brain plus 24 hours of a day. They should work for themselves. undecided.

All these URGENT 2K dey annoy me aswearugod. How can you meet a woman and in less than 24 hours, her data finished,her hair is due, her nails need polishing, her balance is red, she lost a tooth, she needs a phone and above all, she has absolutely nothing to contribute to her own financial backbone,in terms of skills or exposure. Nawa o
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by franktolk(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
bolacode:

Yoruba's extend over west afrika up to Brazil.
the name Adebayo(r) is Yoruba. the guy is Yoruba but not Nigerian

You are right to some extent but regarding Emmanuel Adebayor, his parents are from Ejigbo in Osun State Nigeria but he grew up in Togo and Technically he's a Togolese .
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Beverlyjean(f): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
My problem is him coming to wail online

The truth is when someone spends on another person for exclusiveness and the person is betrayed, they person will certainly vex and vent ...its only natural

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Lovelyn451(f): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Another one? Why are all these wives of celebrities so cheerful when it comes to being useless. First, it was Nwanko Kanu, then Duncan mighty, now Adebayor

Na wa o
oga erase kanu from ur list, only a spouse has the right to say his/ her partner is cheating and KANU Nwankwo hasn't said that!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:

Must you give her? undecided

Its mindset like that which Gave rise to their entitled mentality. Why can't a a single geh or gf be treated as a working, functioning human being,rather than a sponsorship. Let her do her stuffs by herself and if she has not enough, you can try and help her out...not giving her like allowance and all that shiit. They have two hands like you and have the.same brain plus 24 hours of a day. They should work for themselves. undecided.

All these URGENT 2K dey annoy me aswearugod. How can you meet a woman and in less than 24 hours, her data finished,her hair is due, her nails need polishing, her balance is red, she lost a tooth, she needs a phone and above all, she has absolutely nothing to contribute to her own financial backbone,in terms of skills or exposure. Nawa o
bro its the command of God...
Genesis 3:16
“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”
King James Version (KJV)

So thats why a girls with a car and iPhone 12 will still look for a guy to give her two k to fuel the car or buy data..
they see it as power of a woman but its actually the command of God
so if you refuse to give her..dont be offended if your friends give her at your back while giving them her cookies in return.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lovelyn451:
oga erase kanu from ur list, only a spouse has the right to say his/ her partner is cheating and KANU Nwankwo hasn't said that!!
okay
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
We4all:
For a guy who is always bad mouthing his family, he shouldn't be taken seriously.
Anyways, if you date people like Dillish, then be prepared for drama cos chicks like that have a high sense of entitlement.
What do you know about his family? What do you about him?
Do you know anything about him? Do you know know were he currently live? Are you aware he changed his religion from Christianity to Islam due to the circumstances surrounding him and family.
Let me give you a simple tips.
Adebayo is currently living in Ghana at EAST legon, his mum and his sister sold some of his properties he bought while playing football, wanted to kill him and take over all his properties while, his siblings made false allegations on him etc, I saw adebayo in east legon Ghana as at 2015, many people who knew him knows what happened. That guy has been played hard time.
You will be in Nigeria and talk about someone living in a country you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by obi3ce: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
He should go and get married and start a family...

No longer a kid.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by DarkJeddi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Adebayor the two faced rat..
Gunners say.. angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by luminouz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

bro its the command of God...
Genesis 3:16
“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”
King James Version (KJV)

So thats why a girls with a car and iPhone 12 will still look for a guy to give her two k to fuel the car or buy data..
they see it as power of a woman but its actually the command of God
so if you refuse to give her..dont be offended if your friends give her at your back while giving them her cookies in return.
I dont get how that Bible verse asked us to pay women for being with us. It states that women should desire their husbands na....

So you think all women are perpetually bambialas? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Tomide007: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
We4all:
For a guy who is always bad mouthing his family, he shouldn't be taken seriously.
Anyways, if you date people like Dillish, then be prepared for drama cos chicks like that have a high sense of entitlement.
Did u read where she said that she didn't know how she hot to Angola?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
franktolk:

You are right to some extent but regarding Emmanuel Adebayor, his parents are from Ejigbo in Osun State Nigeria but he grew up in Togo and Technically he's a Togolese .
For me I don't think he's from Nigeria or he does not like to be considered a nigerian because of the bad rep about Nigeria.
He has a house in Ghana, Togo, USA, UK but he don't own a home or house in Nigeria why?
His dad was buried in Togo but wasn't buried in his home town Osun State why?
Their family house in Osun State has been dilapidated for years since the death of the dad, but he does not want to go there to renovate it why?
If you listen to some of this people you claim are Nigerians on Ghanaian national TV you will hear them clearly saying they're not Nigerians.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by juman(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
They say : its a person like tortoise that find tortoise.
Only few people surprise how she behaved.

If the footballer desire to find real good lady to marry, he know how to get such lady.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Na you one say your mama na witch, now girlfriend is a cheat, Dem take do you?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:
I dont get how that Bible verse asked us to pay women for being with us. It states that women should desire their husbands na....

So you think all women are perpetually bambialas? grin
desire there means want.... which means your want will come from your husband. .nomatter how well established she is ...and yea..they are almagris...you know that northern thing. ..

icardi best friend wife left her husband for him..and took three kids with her...because he wont buy her latest phone....check up the story...thats why marriages crash mostly when they find out the guy cant match up they japa...

but at redemption she will be free from that spirit of dependency. .because God promised to release his spirit on both woman and men in the last days..
act 2:17

but like begeth like...so if you are not safe.how will your wife be safe. ..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mart1994:

I don't know if anyone else have noticed but, the guy on the white shirt looks very much like Vladimir Putin.
so true grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by richie240: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
Fear women...if women could dribble great men like Adam, Samson, David, Solomon, Will Smith, Syvester Stallion "Rambo", Adebayor, that Atlanta striker ( have forgotten his name, Illicic or so), then who am I? Thank God for Nairaland and em Redpillers for always enlightening us.

I am always wary of them because I look beyond their physical endowments...
Always use ur head for woman matter...know this and live long
There are only 2 sets of ppl who can't be 'downed' by women:
1. Those who have not bn born, and
2. Those who put them (literally) at arms length.

Any other category is an 'Adam' waiting to be 'Eve-d', a 'Samson' awaiting his 'Delilah'!
cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by chaloskyx: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
YOU ARE A slowpoke ADEBAYO WE ALL KNOW DILLISH IS A RUNS GEH NOW SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE ACTING SUPRISED AND PAINED SHE CHEATED ON YOU YOU SEF WETIN YOUR EYE GO FIND THERE WITH ALL THE FINE FITHFUL GIRLS OUT THER ITS A RUNS GEH YOU FELL FOR THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE DRIVEN BY LUST SERVES YOU RIGHT. ALL SHE WANTED FROM YOU WAS CHOP YOUR OWN AND PAY HER YOU WERE BUSY THERE FALLING IN LOVE
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
if person rich vagina people go cheat on am,if he broke vagina people go still cheat on am.
Hahha problem dey oo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by Coinbased: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by zudozz: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
I pity this guy..now plays professional football in paraguay. Mother not good, sisters, brothers never good ..now girl friend..not good!

I wonder how people would think girls like that Dilish would ever be faithful to one man?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

desire there means want.... which means your want will come from your husband. .nomatter how well established she is ...and yea..they are almagris...you know that northern thing. ..

icardi best friend wife left her husband for him..and took three kids with her...because he wont buy her latest phone....check up the story...thats why marriages crash mostly when they find out the guy cant match up they japa...

but at redemption she will be free from that spirit of dependency. .because God promised to release his spirit on both woman and men in the last days..
act 2:17

but like begeth like...so if you are not safe.how will your wife be safe. ..

I still dont agree with you biko.
I didn't come into this world to serve a woman as her ATM. If you like such, goof for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] / Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.