Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday (40526 Views)

Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends / Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Valentine With Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy (Photos) / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by SandraJane: 4:21am On Dec 05, 2020
BBNaija ‘lockdown’ star, Praise Nelson has taken to social media to celebrate his sister, Favour Nelson on her 21st birthday.

Favour, who is an amputee and a model, turns 21 today, December 4 and her big brother shared stunning photos of her on his verified Instagram page.

The dancer and fitness enthusiast shared the photos and penned a short message, expressing his undying love for his sister.

He wrote,

Happy Birthday my Precious Jewel, May your days be filled with Lands and Diamond, Much love baby girl.. Big Bro Loves you❤️
Cc: @favournelson

See more photos below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIXaE7jA9ET/

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Beautiful babe , hbd llnp

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by mayklef(m): 4:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Fine strong confident woman.....more life and happiness 2 her

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by tyson98: 4:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Cute girl but they can get an artificial hand

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Freestainworld(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Even with one hand, she rocks, looks like a fashion on her.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by prof209(f): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2020
WHAT EVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRANT MUST READ TO EXPERIENCE AN AMAZING & MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY BLAST!

…What I’m about to show you is hardcore!

On September 14, 2017, I will never forget the day I almost jumped into Lagoon because of my birthday anxiety. The story I am about to tell you is my personal story of what happened to me and what I did that bought me the MIRACLE…. SEE my bio or signature to read more....

Thanks Mrs. Abimbola for sharing...
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Amotolongbo(f): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Pretty girl

No better you than the you that you are
(No better you than the you that you are)
No better life than the life we're living
(No better life than the life we're living)
No better time for your shine, you're a star
(No better time for your shine, you're a star)
Oh, you're beautiful, oh, you're beautiful
There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautiful

Alessia Cara- Scars to your beautiful

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Telegram234(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2020
beautiful. I like her style. na others like her type dey drink sniper.... she accepted her fate... All praises to God.... Happy birthday..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by kendrick93(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2020
wow. she's beautiful

14 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Abuimam6: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Happy birthday to the happy girl

10 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Coronavirus84: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2020
This is a real definition of beauty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by RussellBrunson: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Hbqd
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by oluwasegun007(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Good one,

Using his social media influence to promote his sister.

4 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Tos87(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2020
The girl fine gon cool
Happy birthday girl �

2 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Vicogrin(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
I don't even know how people think of committing suicide.
Life goes on no matter what you encounter
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Correct guy
Family first cool
Her sister is fine also

11 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Abusadiq01(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
So dis girl go fit get guy wey crush on her ooooh

1 Share

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Muhylonaire007: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
She is pretty
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2020
kiss

Corrlukaa:
She's extremely beautiful, is she single?
No she's not single. She's an album. Any issue?

11 Likes

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Barsote(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2020
I'm coming,,,, please wait ✋
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by revived: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Good
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by NaijaCover(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Such is life
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by cynthia500(f): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by PureMe01: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2020
She's ok facially but the 3rd picture exposed her imperfection.

1 Like

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by braveheart77: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Awww
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Beverlyjean(f): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2020
The only praise i know is a musician, even if he's ends with z .... they should stop shoving these bbn people down our throats.... laycon can b accepted cos he sings tho I ain't a fan...
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Fine girl, but she should stop showing the amputated arm.

No offense it kind of twitches the eyes, you don't need to show us to display confidence.

We respect you the way you are
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by cynthia500(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Abusadiq01:
So dis girl go fit get guy wey crush on her ooooh

yes naa,
so you dont know before
Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by Tab4kids(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Anyhow you call it you’re correct! These are the trendy hair now, dont get left behind. Dont get yours when others have move on the something else.

You deserve to slay and be trendy

3-4 packs for a full hair

2000/pack

20 strands per pack

14inches hair.

Location is lagos. Delivery is nationwide

Call or Whatsapp me on 07 06 18 098 19

Re: Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday by WrittyWritter(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2020
She is beautiful...happy birthday to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims / Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.