Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media (12613 Views)

Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful / Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Odogwu46: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2020
This man na fool o
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Davemoga(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Reckless killings nko, u no go regulate am
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by TONIOI: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Kon , make dis man go drink poison if e no get another job again ahhh , with him face wey recembke my dog wey loss , abi na him sef ?
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Frenzyboy(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Take a look at this lying fool
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by helinues: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2020
116sixteen:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Nice one from Lai

IPOB is a terrorist organisation known for fake news and fake products in general.

Thunder pieces every IPOB apologist
Boko Haram rather thunder shall strike you alive and no one will hear about it. Northern Fool.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by membranus: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
We're with you on this.
There should be serious sanction for fake news peddlers

You and who are the "We're"?
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Josbreed: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Me, I am still wondering, the children of this man, don't they get embarrassed and feel the need to sit him down, talk to him about his misyarnings?
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by NaMeAboki: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
The social media is being abused as a tool for incitement, disunity and unrest; I totally subscribe 100% to need for it to be regulated - freedom of speech should not take precidence over national security.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Why didn’t he raise it pre-2015 election?

Obviously he wa using and enjoying it then to achieve his wishes and goals!
now the chickens come home to roost...
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by KINGKONG(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Fool
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Iykediallo: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Nice one from Lai

IPOB is a terrorist organisation known for fake news and fake products in general.

Thunder pieces every IPOBlogist
waisted sperm
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by ablejesus26(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Nice one from Lai

Thunder pieces every IPOB apologist

You are the first person to do this u na rubbish for this thread
now this thread will be polluted with afonja dis, igbo dat, gworo dis ipob dat yoruba dis,aboki dat

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Whoube99(f): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by rocky95: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Thunder fire u there .............
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by 808wright: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer:
Monkey

Monkey even better pass this man .. I dunno what he's feeling like .. He forgets some day he will leave that office...and People will remember and remind him of his evil and wicked days in office..
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by mankan2k7(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
The day this man will die, I hope they will not tell people alive that he is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria after slice bread
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by Regcode: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Put those effort in what will comp the hardship you and your party brought upon Nigerians because, we will not allow you have your way in silenting why you are impoverishing us.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by bejeria101(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Thunder fire you!

Go Nepa office go put am off.

Oponu werey
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media by kraftysprouts: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kingscee:
https://www.independent.ng/we-wont-allow-reckless-use-of-social-media-lai-mohammed/

“Human rights organisa­tions all but ignored the fact that six soldiers and 37 police­men were killed, some of them dismembered and cannibal­ised.”

The above is FAKE NEWS
he should provide proof and evidence as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Youth Conference: The Time To Come To The Table Is Now - FG / 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.