Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

H - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / H (1150 Views)

See Photos Of The World's Tallest Living Woman Who Never Stopped Growing Until H / I Just Discovered That This Laundry Basket Has 591 Holes And The Cover Has 165 H / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Your kinsmen will be in a better position to tell you that. you know it varies from tribe to tribe, so, people on here might not be able to tell you what is obtainable in your own tribe.
Re: H by porshnuel: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Thanks for the reply and attentions keep it coming
Re: H by Mindlog: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2020
porshnuel:
I don't really need the money....bt if I must collect it must worth it....if not for security reasons.....I just patiently waiting for white wedding when contribution time reach them go remember me as man of the house....so I will just chill and take my pound of flesh....lol

You don't really need the money but you got so angry to the extent pf creating a thread to either ventilate or seek an echo chamber.

2 Likes

Re: H by mariahAngel(f): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2020
porshnuel:
I don't really need the money....bt if I must collect it must worth it....if not for security reasons.....I just patiently waiting for white wedding when contribution time reach them go remember me as man of the house....so I will just chill and take my pound of flesh....lol

Just pack your bags and prepare to go live with your soon-to-be brother in-law.

1 Like

Re: H by Mindlog: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2020
porshnuel:

Love na scam...what are simps for? SIMPs will continue paying our bills till de realise women are nt worth it....death to SIMPs tueh

Redirect your energy into earning a sustainable income in this present day Nigeria and stop wasting it on feelings that would not pay your rent.

2 Likes

Re: H by porshnuel: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

Your sister is unfortunate to have a brother like you who cannot even defend her honour, but demands for a share of her bride price.

I don see women finish ....especially those with innocent face ...god forbid I defend any woman...I fear who no fear women....I have been redpilled to the core no carry manipulation near me ..if u like involve my mum I dont care
Re: H by mrblessed(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2020
The tale you narrated clearly shows a family in disarray, broken, and disunited. How could your father refuse to have anything to do with the money, yet received it from his in-laws? If your dad were in control of his family, he would have returned the money as it is the prevailing practice in most parts of Igbo land today. And what the heck is the pastor doing in an issue that is completely a cultural, family affair?

For you, opening a thread just to vent and lament that your cut from the bride price is insignificant, shows you are neither a cultured nor sensible person. You can't use paying rents, living alone, and struggling as a young man to conceal your lack of tact and pathetic sense of entitlement. If you want to spend bride price money as you wish, get marry, procreate female children, and demand hefty amounts from your sons-in-law. You should be happy that you were given some part of the money, instead idly whining and giving away some unpleasant details of yourself and your family.

2 Likes

Re: H by porshnuel: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2020
mrblessed:
The tale you narrated clearly shows a family in disarray, broken, and disunited. How could your father refuse to have anything to do with the money, yet received it from his in-laws? If your dad were in control of his family, he would have returned the money as it is the prevailing practice in most parts of Igbo land today. And what the heck is the pastor doing in an issue that is completely a cultural, family affair?

For you, opening a thread just to vent and lament that your cut from the bride price is insignificant, shows you are neither a cultured nor sensible person. You can't use paying rents, living alone, and struggling as a young man to conceal your lack of tact and pathetic sense of entitlement. If you want to spend bride price money as you wish, get marry, procreate female children, and demand hefty amounts from your sons-in-law. You should be happy that you were given some part of the money, instead idly whining and giving away some unpleasant details of yourself and your family.
Just as your name implies ....I can only say you are blessed....so get d Bleep off my mention
Re: H by Mindlog: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2020
porshnuel:
Just as your name implies ....I can only say you are blessed....so get d Bleep off my mention

Am glad you got so embarrassed by what you saw in the mirror, that you had to go edit your thread title and delete your original post/first post after realizing you demeaned yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And by the way, redpiller no be work e no dey pay rent! cheesy

Have a nice life! grin

2 Likes

Re: H by Elmaaq: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2020
thesicilian:
Bride price in my place is 24 cowries. And because cowries are no longer in use, this was converted to 24 Naira. It is only demanded because it is customary. Female children are not meant to be 'sold for profit'. It demeans the marriage and the lady herself.

My place is different from yours, I know. My advice to you is accept 'your share' and move on, or ignore the entire money.

Really? Which state is this?
Re: H by thesicilian: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Bros are you from Benin?
Yeah
Re: H by thesicilian: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Elmaaq:

Really? Which state is this?
Edo State. Benin to be precise

1 Like

Re: H by oladipupo38880: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Abeg which state be that Op?
Re: H by Aimerosa25(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
thesicilian:

Yeah
okay, my aunt has told me something like this before

1 Like

Re: H by thesicilian: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aimerosa25:
okay, my aunt has told me something like this before
Yeah, its true. It's been like that for ages
Re: H by Aimerosa25(f): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
thesicilian:

Yeah, its true. It's been like that for ages
alright thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Whlie Travelling To Village Last Year / What Do You Want To Stop Doing This Coming Year 2008? / Please Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.