Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) (29078 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Arthur Eze Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) / Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Queenlovely(f): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2020
g
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
They should stop crying
please leave them to cry ooo my sister

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by shankara7: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Kapeter:
Intimidate, harrass bla bla bla. They stole from him and he reported to anti grat agency so they can do their job. Or he should have used local vigilantes instead? Nonsense.

And who certified this man a billionaire self? And is it Naira or which currency billionaire?
He is the CEO of Atlas-Oranto Petroleum, the largest indigenous oil company in Africa.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by shizzle11(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

Author Eze's small change , the world won't rest...

Adeleke is a Forbes rated USD Millionaire no noise

Otedelo is a Forbes rated USD Millionaire no noise

Adenuga is a Forbes rated Billionaire USD no noise

abobaku and chest beating

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2020
"They are not a criminal" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wahala for who no understand English!!!
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm wondering how our brother from the far East would have responded to this inscription if this were to come from another Region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I have told you to stop sliding into my mention to write this trash.
maybe he likes you,
lolzzz
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by cynthia500(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2020
shankara7:
He is the CEO of Atlas-Oranto Energy, the largest indigenous oil company in Africa.

wow thats huge
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Lawliet(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2020
It is only in Nigeria, that you will bribe an organization meant to curb corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by NdigboWorldwide: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Poor journalism, they can't do a simple research, I wonder how ukpo is now in Enugu State.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
More photos here https://igberetvnews.com/1374218/billionaire-arthur-eze-allegedly-uses-efcc-intimidate-harrass-nephews-olisa-eze-onyeka-eze-pics/

This house belongs to Auther Eze right?

This man is living an extravagant lifestyle ooo
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Dickson44: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm wondering how our brother from the far East would have responded to this inscription if this were to come from another Region.

Mistakes do happen naa, it's inevitable
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Gwagone: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Mumu people
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Myhusband(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

Author Eze's small change , the world won't rest...

Adeleke is a Forbes rated USD Millionaire no noise

Otedelo is a Forbes rated USD Millionaire no noise

Adenuga is a Forbes rated Billionaire USD no noise

that's his region nature now, they brag and love to intimidate with change
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by guru90: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Arthur Eze.....money making machine......
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Minjim: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2020
This placard though.
Someone help me get in touch with the lady and tell her it's. " They are not criminals."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by DrAkpa(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Arthur 1 million.. Eze nu ukpo..
Please make sure efcc condemn that useless olisa's leg. He stole his wife from me when we dey enugu. Bastardd

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by KosiGee(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

cheesy grin....and it was held by one of the beauty queens from Ukpo. grin

Arthur Eze should please suspend further investigations of his nephews and rather focus his energy on education.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Khez: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Laughing in Congo , the man na accidental billionaire
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2020
this is a sponsored post...let them clear themselves in the court of law....its cos of people like these that some rich people don't help family

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by chukskafor(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:
It is only in Nigeria, that you will bribe an organization meant to curb corruption.
Hi bae
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
They should stop crying foul...they must have stolen from him...Arthur is a very nice generous man...was at his place with my dad and husband recently in abuja...I have known that family for a very long time and I knew when those two were leaving with Arthur.... because of Arthur throws cash easily , they started taking advantage, also thinking that Arthur will overlook due to family... thats how that stupid fake oni was taking advantage of the man till the man chased him away ... he is old doesn't mean he is stupid ...he throws cash to whoever doesn't mean u have the right to steal from him... when u are generous people take advantage of u.... what these boys have done by going to the media is a wrong move .... thats y some people don't involve family in business...just give them money let them go to avoid issues like this

I knew there was more to this...very one sided article...its the mods I blame for this kind of thing getting to fp

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by omenka(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Or that "Tinubu uses EFCC to harass xyz".

Nairaland servers would have been overheating by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by malali: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Abeg see fine girl wey no go school.............na dem dey sweet pass grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by tiswell(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
They should stop crying foul...they must have stolen from him...Arthur is a very nice generous man...was at his place with my dad and husband recently in abuja...I have known that family for a very long time and I knew when those two were leaving with Arthur.... because of Arthur throws cash easily , they started taking advantage, also thinking that Arthur will overlook due to family... thats how that stupid fake obi was taking advantage of the man till the man chased him away ... he is old doesn't mean he is stupid ...he throws cash to whoever doesn't mean u have the right to steal from him... when u are generous people take advantage of u.... what these boys have done by going to the media is a wrong move .... thats y some people don't involve family in business...just give them money let them go to avoid issues like this
shut it, you don't know anything about Arthur.
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2020
PureMe01:
No be me go talk am grin grin grin

grin

They are not a criminal.

grin
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2020
tiswell:
shut it, you don't know anything about Arthur.

My dad has been his good friend even before I was born ... he even visits my dad ...so don't say what u dont know
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I agreed however your grammar also left much to be desired. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Decent09(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Davash222:
Can’t believe EFCC will condescend this low. Individuals can now use EFCC as a tool to suppress and oppress innocent citizens.

All thanks to Buhari and APC!

Allow them to clear themselves now, Efcc are not spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by Joeyy27(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Hi check pic below
Re: Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) by GavelSlam: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
This is family issue. Every Busy Body should steer clear.
Men of dignity don't meddle into someone's family affairs

Yet they brought it online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / The Tattered Furniture In The Nigerian Senate Hearing Room (pic) / 25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.