Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views (257 Views)

Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths / MKO Abiola GCFR Award - Where Is The Illegality As As Argued By Justice Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2020
My father arguing with me this morning over the prospects for the Nigerian state this morning which I already lost hope.

Re: My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views by yanabasee(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2020
Una two no just get work to do...... Nigeria weh don give up on her self already?

1 Like

Re: My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2020
yanabasee:
Una two no just get work to do...... Nigeria weh don give up on her self already?

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views by Yujin(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
You're very correct. unfortunately your dad is part of those who allowed this wickedness in Nigeria to fester. I believe his peers like Gideon Orkar knew the problem and believed they could help change the situation and not just overburden God with all our problems. The reality is that unlike the 80s and 90s, Nigeria today is not just stagnant... It is actually retrogressing very fast and some particular ethnic group are hellbent on doing all they know how to do best which is pillaging and destruction. I'm happy that you faced reality and I believe you will actively make effort to better the situation for your family. If Christian Europe had depended on prayers alone, Europe today would have been an Islamic continent jus like north Africa is today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Nigerians Die In Military Custody In North-east - Amnesty Int'l / N-power: 'pay 14, 200 Beneficiaries 5-month Stipend As Promised' - Nigerian Yout / Abia LG Poll: Gov. Ikpeazu Declares Friday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.