Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

#EnddSARS Protest Responsible For Increased Insecurity- Lai Muhammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EnddSARS Protest Responsible For Increased Insecurity- Lai Muhammed (531 Views)

Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / 69 FG’s Projects Ongoing In South-East - Lai Muhammed / Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: #EnddSARS Protest Responsible For Increased Insecurity- Lai Muhammed by privaldo: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ask the residents of those area where police station were burnt and looted how the security was compared to lately that's if you can think

So, who burnt down the police stations because the protesters were peaceful from the beginning until the very end.
Re: #EnddSARS Protest Responsible For Increased Insecurity- Lai Muhammed by ThatFairGuy1: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2020
privaldo:

So, who burnt down the police stations because the protesters were peaceful from the beginning until the very end.
Those that didn't participate in the protest
Re: #EnddSARS Protest Responsible For Increased Insecurity- Lai Muhammed by privaldo: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Those that didn't participate in the protest

Oh, I see then you government should concentrate the man hunt on them, and not the people that demanded their rights peacefully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Left Killers Of My 4 Undergraduate Children To God Judgement - ABU Lecturer / Biden On First Day To Unveil Legislation For Path To Citizenship For Millions / EFCC Chair Confirmation: “sen. Lawan‘s Hands Are Tied, Owes Malami A Favour”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.