Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here (22080 Views)

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Simi: I Don't Want To Talk About My Marriage To Adekunle Gold / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin cheesy

She wants to go to heaven BUT she doesn't want to die ... Yet!
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by sirabu: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

Quickly rejecting evil speech

Beware of evil eye, evil tongue and now evil tweet

Some assertion can mysteriously be your end

Add evil face & evil app to ur list
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by oluwasegun007(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Let us too have feel of angel voice on earth naaa...

Since Mj died no angelic voice again.

All we hear is cracked voice
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by ednut1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Humans no wan die even tho nothing dey here.
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by saajus: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Compliment wey carry prayer and curse

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Some people wont just mind their business.

I have quality and affordable window blind, 3D wallpaper, 3D wall panel and Artificial grass. Check my signature and some of my post to see pictures
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by blacknoir: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Mama reject am,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Reject wetin? Would u rather be on earth or in heaven?
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Michizzy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
Abeg, we still want her here. People like MJ, Whitney Houston, Fela etc can be sing "Hallelujah" in Heaven.

Contact me for your Dubai and Singapore Visa
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Arespect10: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
HeadShot:
Simi no wan die and go to heaven?...
I'm confused
EVEN U SEF
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Karlifate: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ottyn01:
I like her because she keeps her private life off social media""

She's wise.

Not all these "mind your business" crew, that will bring their so called "business" to the social media BUT will fight tooth & nail with anyone that contributes to their "business."

You bring your private business to social media, the public bodies will surely contribute to it, whether you like it OR not. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Liposure: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Simi can sing. My favorite bird after waje.

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by saintruky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Na men dey run am

I've you guys listened to
Mr real
Don jazzy
Nigga raw

Have u listened to me?
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Bornsinner7: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
saintruky:

Have u listened to me?
No.. you get song?
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by reallest(f): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Simi is ok here ooo....we are still enjoying her music here.
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Kayharry(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Over talk
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by kingxsamz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why?
Nobody wan go heaven now.
I thought they said it's better than earth.
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Uzi11enzo: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
she dey flex ni na. me I dey enjoy for here?? Iffa see chance go canada or USA I go go not to talk of heaven

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Sndfrank: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Let righteousness89 say something oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Dreyton36: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:
Her voice is truly angelic tho

How're you doing cutie
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by simplesearch: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Our sonorous voices and melodious songs irritate God when we are living in sin. She can't sing in heaven until her heart is cleansed and totally surrendered to God and for God. Our life and talent is either for God's glory or nothing else matter. If we refuse to get right with GOD even the earth you think you are laboring for will be taking from you eventually, God owns the earth and at the fullness of time Jesus is coming to take it back from the usurper(the thief)(the devil). Look at God's reaction to worldly singers and their songs in the below scriptural verses

Amos 5:23
Take away from Me the noise of your songs, For I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments.

Prov 2:22
But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
Who Wan die?
nobody wan die yet dem wan go heaven grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Taiwojon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Is she born again that she want to sing in heaven

Unless she repent and give her life to jesus here and use that same voices to glorify and sings gospel muaic whereby converting others to heaven.

No matter how beautiful and melodic her voice might be without repentance she cannot sings in heaven.

Jesus save

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Lawliet(f): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:

How're you doing cutie

I'm fine

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by Edidiong123: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by PoliticalHunter: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Simi voice is actually bae
Unlike yemi alade voice that sounds
Like generator noise, simi still got good lyrics unlike tiwa Savage (the female davido) with wack overhyped lyrics
Nd she also have good body shape not like teni who is more of a man than koredo bello

Since she married adekunle gold
She has made the guy to wise by advicing him to start taking mushin weed nd his music career has since elevated

here to spew gibberish for likes as always.
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by CSTRR: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
What is in this world that someone will forgo heaven for?
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
She dont believe heaven is real because she dont believe in God
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by PharaohMusa: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin

What does Mr Righteousness89 has to say about Simi rejecting heaven. shocked

1 Like

Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by AFONJACOW(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ugly girl
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by DimIsaac10(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Someone should help slap that nigga above that taggad my baby Tiwa voice wack. Is the nigga high or what?. Make some people dey talk well ooo.
Re: Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here by peculiar2233: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
zeratehk:
This ugly girl with mouth like professional blow.job admin
Ur brain is damaged and needs urgent repair sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humblesmith & Davido In Osinachi Remix Video Shoot / Seyi Shay Covers Latest Issue Of Savvy Magazine Africa in Underwear (Pic) / Photos From Yvonne Okoro's 34th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.