Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? (4147 Views)

Pls Recommend A Good Powerbank Brand For Me / What Is The Best Brand For Phone Chargers And USB Cables? / Best Brand Of Phone Charger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2020
I need them .
Location is Lagos.
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:
I need them . Location is Lagos.
LG.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by goldtube(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
TV Samsung, AC Lg, fridge Lg

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Samyd18: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
LG should be better
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by DesChyko: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
TV: SAMSUNG/SONY

FRIDGE: THERMOCOOL

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by PlsBanMe: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
What about washing machine?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Tools4sale: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
TV.. Samsung
fridge/ A. C...heier thermocool
washing machine... Lg

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by edoairways: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
PlsBanMe:
What about washing machine?
Haier Thermocool washing machine

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by edoairways: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hisense freezer. It takes less than 12 hrs to block ( don't buy inferior or fake product)

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Lush100(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Washing machine. TEC ( thermacool engr. Company).

Fridge same as above.

Air conditioning LG.
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by oluwatobi43301: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
:What about washing machine? Haier Thermocool washing machine
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Omoboricash(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tools4sale:
TV.. Samsung
fridge/ A. C...heier thermocool
washing machine... Lg
I agreed with you 100% of your suggestion. Ac/ fridge - thermo cool products is the best
TV Samsung is good
I don't know if lg is good at washing machine. My washing machine for the past six years is thermo cool. I have never for once take it out for repair

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by officialfestus(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
We have two freezers, LG freezes from the top,midea freezes from the buttom...Nepa no allow us know which one better pass

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Madibah(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nike
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by IGotTheDope: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
edoairways:
Hisense freezer. It takes less than 12 hrs to block ( don't buy inferior or fake product)
less than 12 hours? Lol � my Bush freezer does that in 2 hours and few minutes ..

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Beverlyjean(f): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tv samsung
Ac Panasonic
Fridge LG

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nigerianization(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
LG TV na scam ooo.............am still in tears. I bought one last year after i sowed my old one as a seed to a neighbour. 13 months later, the speaker stopped working

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by wonlasewonimi: 1:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerianization:
LG TV na scam ooo.............am still in tears. I bought one last year after i sowed my old one as a seed to a neighbour. 13 months later, the speaker stopped working

You should learn to read lips

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Lexusgs430: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2020
LagosInter:
I need them .
Location is Lagos.

If you have an android phone, just get an android TV, AC it's either thermocool or panasonic and fridge hotpoint or hisense...........

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by pinkgoodies(m): 6:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Tv Samsung, AC Midea, Fridge LG
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you have an android phone, just get an android TV, AC it's either thermocool or panasonic and fridge hotpoint or hisense...........

Which brand of the Android TV?
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Lexusgs430: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2020
LagosInter:

Which brand of the Android TV?

If it was my money, I would buy Sony android tv. But TCL, infinix, hisense etc etc, might be cheaper options........

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by pek(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2020
For television, go for Samsung. But if you are bouyant enough, step up to Sharp. For anything that has compressor ie fridge and AC, go for Thermocool.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by pek(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2020
pek:
For television, go for Samsung. But if you are bouyant enough, step up to Sony. For anything that has compressor ie fridge and AC, go for Thermocool.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by abumeinben(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2020
LagosInter:
I need them .
Location is Lagos.

Lol...

Bros buy what you can... forget brands. Been using one sinolux fridge since 2014... working like it's still new, safe for little rusts on the top due to my own error when cleaning.

I use LG TV. It's not as versatile as the Panasonic in my bros house. That Panasonic, every station volume is different. There's nothing increasing volume on NTA and it would affect volume in DBN or another station. You have control. This LG TV even has delay when changing stations. Not with Panasonic. My next TV will definitely be smart Panasonic.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by officialfestus(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
IGotTheDope:
less than 12 hours? Lol � my Bush freezer does that in 2 hours and few minutes ..
things are not much inside?
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Odunharry(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2020
TV Samsung, fridge thermocool, Ac Panasonic
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
abumeinben:

Lol...

Bros buy what you can... forget brands. Been using one sinolux fridge since 2014... working like it's still new, safe for little rusts on the top due to my own error when cleaning.

I use LG TV. It's not as versatile as the Panasonic in my bros house. That Panasonic, every station volume is different. There's nothing increasing volume on NTA and it would affect volume in DBN or another station. You have control. This LG TV even has delay when changing stations. Not with Panasonic. My next TV will definitely be smart Panasonic.

Thanks for your input.

I would have gone for all LG but I have reservations given that LG in Nigeria may just be Nigerian standard.

I guess I would consider pansasonic.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If it was my money, I would buy Sony android tv. But TCL, infinix, hisense etc etc, might be cheaper options........
tnx
Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Odunharry:
TV Samsung, fridge thermocool, Ac Panasonic
Best recommendation

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Brand For TV, AC And Fridge Please? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2020
LagosInter:
I need them .
Location is Lagos.
as for TV Toshiba, Philip, Panasonic are the best. Forget over hyped names.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charge Your Phone Just By Walking. See How It Works! / Antutu Benchmark Score For Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Subscribe To New Etisalat Night Plan 1GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.