Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

“I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor (449 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

“I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor by nairafamedotcom: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Cossy Orjiakor has revealed her plans in the latest interview to retire from acting.
The busty Nollywood actress in an interview with the ‘Sun News’ made it known that she was looking at the possibility of calling it quits on acting since she has spent a lot of time there already.

According to Cossy Orjiakor who has graced our tv screens with her epic performances, she thinks it’s time for her to take a break and try her hands on other things outside the acting profession.

”I have been acting for a while now, I think it’s time I took a break or even retired. I should be retired by now. I am just taking things one step at a time,” she said.

Cossy Orjiakor came to the limelight after featuring in a music video by Obesere. She was born on October 16 in Anambra State, and she has obtained a master’s degree from Lagos State University.

Read more from the source;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/i-think-its-time-i-took-break-or-even.html

Re: “I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
You have already been retired long time ago, young oloshos in the industry has taken over grin
Re: “I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor by DaddyRochie1642: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
I always try to Imagine the amount of "Back Pains" this woman has to endure because of the Size of her Breast.
Re: “I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
is her boobs augmented?

I know so many white women would be looking to have natural boobs as big as this... seeing them on BOTCHED,you would wonder if their own spirits wey dhe possess them different from our own
Re: “I Think It’s Time I Took A Break Or Even Retired From Acting”- Cossy Orjiakor by atilla(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lemme just keep my comment to myself. After all there are so many actresses who have appeared in 1 movie but are still gaining the accolades from being an actress 5 years after

Bobrisky's Advise Might Not Work For You, Follow Your Instincts - Vee Tells Lady / “We Don’t Need COVID-19 Vaccine In Africa. Our Food Is Enough”- Rapper Vector / Check Out 4 Ways To Know If Your Child Is Not Yours Without DNA Test