Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Viewing Center Establishment - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / My Viewing Center Establishment (1073 Views)

Need Fta For My Viewing Centre! / Viewing Centre Owners Thread / Starting A Football Viewing Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Viewing Center Establishment by valnelly(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
Good day,good people of nairaland.i really appreciate you guys here.It's a good thing nairaland came to existence
However,i have a problem.I'm a major in psychology at unilag.sometimes i have financial constraints.one of my family member is giving me a huge amount to help me.i intend using the money to open a viewing centre.
Please nairalanders,what should i do,which decoder should i go for.the only thing i know is i have a startime and d new dsd1131 dstv decoder.i'm a novice to all these.pls u guys should guide me.anything that has many free to air stations, just anything good.my contacts are uchevalentineopara@yahoo.com 08066357966 08089812366.pls u guys shld help me wit my plans.
Re: My Viewing Center Establishment by mjay(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
Good luck in your new ventures. There are several experts in the house who could help, but note that the success of a viewing center is more than just a lot of channels. Good luck once again,
Re: My Viewing Center Establishment by obnelly: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
valnelly ,well this is obnelly.If you are going into viewing center business .
1.You should first ask yourself how many years do u want to operate the center?and

2. How much do u want to make per match and what is the capacity of your viewing center.

3.Your viewing center location is very important if you are in a place where you can pull up to 100-150 viewers per match then you are good to go

4.Remember you should be ready to face competitors as long as your center is pulling more crowd some one too is ready to venture into the business very close to your center .

5. If you can work your simple arithmetic base on the afore mentioned advise then the sky is not your limit.

6. There is no shut cut to watching pay tv if you want to open viewing center because viewers want to watch starting from the dressing room to the pitch and some want to watch the table log.

7.If you use the abracadabra way to watch you may face problems like upgrade and connectivity during that period your clients might be in patience and you may lose most of your clients so its better to pay officially to the provider

8. Too much familiarities with your client will crash your business because when you are too close with them some will take you for granted and will not like to pay you even if you fight then they are ready to go else where.

9.if everything is okay by you then go ahead but if not you can go into another business with the money.

OBNELLY
viewing center consultant
Re: My Viewing Center Establishment by obnelly: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
Poultry business is a good business too if you love animals , the capital and land.The market is always there .Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Groan Under Multichoice’s Pay TV / Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End. / Dstv Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.