Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race (27230 Views)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency / 2023 Race Intrigues Shape Bid For Nigeria Governors Forum Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by AFONJACOW(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shooyie:
I believe the VP is the right man for 2023. He is diligent, hardworking and intelligent enough to steer the affairs of the Nation.
why is he not advising his oga now Person no fit win his polling unit
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ume1000: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
biGwal:

Couldn't have been said any better than this
Not surprised typical Nigerian youth (they never learn)

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Shooyie: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
gidgiddy:
The South West has no business with the Presidency of Nigeria when power rotates to the South in 2023. They have had their 8 years with Obasanjo. The position should go to the South/South to allow them complete their 8 years which GEJ could not, or to the South East who have not had it at all in this dispensation

Are we still gonna vote region? Or vote a capable hand? We are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by PoliticalHunter: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
shizzle11:
God bless you. You have common sense

If not some tribalistic yolowba nitwits and apc zombies trying to market the currupt midget

And besides, no sane person wants a tifnubu boy boy. Osigwanjo is a yes sir man to tifnubu. So its just like electinh tifnubu as president, which will never work

You that you are not tribalistic who would you want as president? Isn't it an igbo man? Relax your hypocritical stance

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
In my opinion, he doesn't seem into, he isn't much of a politician

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
Hahaha.. you are right though. Very right.

I wear Amouage Interlude. I love gents.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Wada3: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Stop posting irresponsible comments on social media. You have forgotten that the Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the most active and results oriented ever to be in that position. Why disrespecting him for God sake?
ChoCho54:
Na you Sabi. Osunbande and Tinubu will be both presidiot and vice in Iragbiji republic come 2023. I'm

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Shooyie: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:

How do you know he isn't? He didn't, but didn't they still win?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Movic1:
Tinubu for President 2023
In Iragbiji republic
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by RuddyFusion(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
We are still in 2020 and next year is just 2021......some of them may not live to witness 2023 so what the fuss?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Osibade would have been the best candidate, infact I would have voted for him, but he will be controlled by Tinubu and the others

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Wada3: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
For me, the right person to take over from 2023 is Professor Yemi Osinbajo considering his antecedents so far
Shooyie:

Are we still gonna vote region? Or vote a capable hand? We are our own problem.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Zeesugar(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
We are where we are today because we favor kinsmen than a man of integrity capable of giving us result
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shooyie:

That's why Fayemi could not secure second term and lost to Fayose. If you don't have grassroot support, then you are going to ride on the back of others
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wada3:
For me, the right person to take over from 2023 is Professor Yemi Osinbajo considering his antecedents so far
We are talking about Nigeria presidency. Yemi is a puppet to Tinubu. He can't be his own man ever.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Wada3: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
I think you should be concerned with what he has done and what he can achieve, not about the President, because it is one to advise and another thing for the advise to be taken
AFONJACOW:
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by marsman: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anybody from the south except that south east. They have to repair the bridges they succeeded to bomb.
Maybe 2030 my Igbo brothers, God see us through.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by chloride6: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
See Image laudering sha
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:

Seriously?, wow
Some guys even find the scent too strong, let alone a lady
Twuale for you o smiley wink

You could as well try ours out; the allure of our scents remains unmatched
May be next year around Feb ending. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by TheRareGem1(f): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sunmoluvic:
Osibade would have been the best candidate, infact I would have voted for him, but he will be controlled by Tinubu and the others

You can't even spell the name correctly.

Was he controlled when he was the acting President?
All those actions he displayed

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Lamasta(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Osinbajo is our anointed candidate for the office of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
chloride6:
See Image laudering sha

Very poor and lame job sef.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:

You can't even spell the name correctly.

Was he controlled when he was the acting President?
All those actions he displayed
Is the right one osubade or osunbande

Let me ask jubril..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by AFONJACOW(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Shooyie:

Atiku was a big critic of obj adminstration despite and he couldn't pocket, he always advice his boss in public without even blinking and never I heard or seen sambo acting as spare tyre to Jonathan as unah want to believe this guy was go buhari . If Nigeria must remain one we need someone his remote control is not in 26 bourdillon road, ikoyi
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by AFONJACOW(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wada3:
I think you should be concerned with what he has done and what he can achieve, not about the President, because it is one to advise and another thing for the advise to be taken
no be he follow scam us with 1 Naira to 1 Dollar, and how many time he don accept their failure, cluelessness and incompetencies, or is this how they find Nigeria when they came in , in 2015
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by chaloskyx: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
ALREADY YOU PEOPLE ARE PREPARING TO VOTE THE CABALS IN AGAIN YOU THINK OSIBANJO IS THERE TO SERVE YOU. YOU ALL BETTER WAKE UP THE MAN CANNOT SAVE NIGERIA HE MAY BE COMPETENT BUT HE IS BEING CONTROLED BY FORCES WHO HE CANT OPPOSE SO ALL OF YOU THINKING CAUSE HES EDUCATED AND A PASTORE HE WOULD BE A GOOD LEADER ALL YOU ARE ELECTING IS A PUPPET. WHO THEY PUSHED TOWARDS THE PRESIDENCY CAUSE THEY KNEW IT WOULD APPEAL TO YOI AND WONT SEE ANY WRONG IN HIM JUST WATCH ONCE HE BECOMES PRESIDENT HIS REAL INCOMPETENCIES WOULD SHOW
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Wada3: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
I agree with you in totality
Shooyie:
I believe the VP is the right man for 2023. He is diligent, hardworking and intelligent enough to steer the affairs of the Nation.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by johnmartus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm just laughing at your ignorance.
gidgiddy:
The South West has no business with the Presidency of Nigeria when power rotates to the South in 2023. They have had their 8 years with Obasanjo. The position should go to the South/South to allow them complete their 8 years which GEJ could not, or to the South East who have not had it at all in this dispensation
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by ChoCho54(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wada3:
Stop posting irresponsible comments on social media. You have forgotten that the Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the most active and results oriented ever to be in that position. Why disrespecting him for God sake?
You are very stupid for this trash you just regurgitated! Is he your father? Even if he was? He is a thieving politician only fit for the zoo where he is Lord. He lies too, yet calls himself a pastor, pastor Kee you dia!

Why wouldn't he be the best VP when his boss is a total nicompoop who knows nothing about governing a diverse country like Nigeria in the 21st century.

Even Zoro our dog would be a superstar!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Liposure: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
gidgiddy:
the SS is not in the picture presidentially. They were chanced the last time
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race by Jackson105: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Odingo1:
Yorubas should support Igbo presidency the same way Igbos supported Obasanjo for a better Nigeria.

Yorubas have 8 years presidency already and 8 years VP position they should allow others.

Keep dreaming, u want zoo presidency, u all go get sense last last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.