Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira (2104 Views)

Horizonnft (earn 1.7 Usdt Daily) With 200usdt Free / Earn 1- 2$ Daily For Free! Earn While Surfing The Net / Another Money Making Opportunity! Earn Passive Income Online Performing Tasks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Send in your application today.

Thank you.!
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Start the new year with a bang.

Send in your application today
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Apply today

Send in your application today
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by SapphireYj: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good afternoon,
You said: 'Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement'.
That sentence is quite vague,and further clarification can help provide answers to questions like:

1. How long will the engagement last? 1 million may be a good deal or a bad deal. It all depends on the tenure of the project.

2. Also, promising that writers will be paid after the conclusion of the project is perhaps a strategy that ought to be reconsidered. I believe it is better to spread payment over the duration of the project, because this will give the writers assurances that they will be paid if they keep writing, rather than creating anxiety of default in payment upon project completion.

These are my observations. Have a nice day.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
SapphireYj:
Good afternoon,
You said: 'Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement'.
That sentence is quite vague,and further clarification can help provide answers to questions like:

1. How long will the engagement last? 1 million may be a good deal or a bad deal. It all depends on the tenure of the project.

2. Also, promising that writers will be paid after the conclusion of the project is perhaps a strategy that ought to be reconsidered. I believe it is better to spread payment over the duration of the project, because this will give the writers assurances that they will be paid if they keep writing, rather than creating anxiety of default in payment upon project completion.

These are my observations. Have a nice day.

Thanks. Duly noted
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by oesbay(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2021
BE very careful with the poster

Registered with him and passed the test

He said we should invite others as well

So I invite some good people who can write good articles

For no reason after my friend has written the test article he blocked him

And when confronted he only said we shouldn't ask any questions

I mean we are working remotely, communication is the most important aspect and you blocked him for no reason?

So I should write for you and whenever you feel like blocking you just do?

That's a very ree flag

Please be careful dealing with him

He just wants to use you to write test articles and steal them

Be warned
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
oesbay:
BE very careful with the poster

Registered with him and passed the test

He said we should invite others as well

So I invite some good people who can write good articles

For no reason after my friend has written the test article he blocked him

And when confronted he only said we shouldn't ask any questions

I mean we are working remotely, communication is the most important aspect and you blocked him for no reason?

So I should write for you and whenever you feel like blocking you just do?

That's a very ree flag

Please be careful dealing with him

He just wants to use you to write test articles and steal them

Be warned

I'm not surprised at your action Nathan. It's the spirit of the young generation

Later go and read the chats between me and your friend and patiently read through. Or give it to a more matured person who has better understanding to read. You'll find the answers there.

You can continue with the cheap blackmail

Not to worry. The persons who are with me on the project trusts me. And we will be meeting at my residence this month and monthly for every month in thus year.

Continue with your cheap blackmail you and your mentally sick friend.

I just how he spares society damage by having himself checked for psychiatry. Cause of course I'm sure you'll say you don't know his mentally sick. Both you and him should do me the favor of saying off my Lane. I owe you nothing

And the day the project will pay every member of this team, you will be tagged here. Eediot

Swine.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by oesbay(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Enjoy your life

All of us live together and I read every single chat

He did nothing wrong that deserves that treatment

I only hope those people who are working with you will have the courage to know what kind of a scammer you are before its too late
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by oesbay(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
SO just because he asked you for agreement you blocked him?

And had even sent articles for him to start writing?

Oga park well

Who does that for a year long project

You don't need to tag me , we don't need it...

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
oesbay:
SO just because he asked you for agreement you blocked him?

And had even sent articles for him to start writing?

Oga park well

Who does that for a year long project

You don't need to tag me , we don't need it...

Cheers

Dude. You've tarnished my thread enough

Ehn. You've had your moment

Not to worry. You'll learn about your so called friends mental sickness later in the future

Do not post on my threads any longer.

You've been heard
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by oesbay(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
OGa I only posted my review based on all that happened and warning my fellow youths to be careful with you

It's left to them to decide

Nothing more

If that is painful for you to hear then you never start business online

If anyone wants I can share all the screenshots here

Cheers
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
oesbay:
OGa I only posted my review based on all that happened and warning my fellow youths to be careful with you

It's left to them to decide

Nothing more

If that is painful for you to hear then you never start business online

If anyone wants I can share all the screenshots here

Cheers

You can post all the screenshots you choose to

When you're done... Exit my thread. You've done what you desire to

I hope it brings you great joy.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Y'all should avoid this joker! Claiming to pay writers a million per year yet just 8k a month for an article of 2k words. Such slavery. He was so quick to delete his broadcasts immediately I objected. Such cowardice. Upon calling his number which was registered as "infinix pro k" on True caller, the call was forwarded to airtel customer service. I tried with a different number. Same story. Why are his calls on auto forward to airtel customer service? What is he scared of? What is he hiding? A clear sign of fraud. Nobody should do business with this fraudster parading as a agro-business investor. Imagine he claimed he bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. The guy isn't clown! He should be banned from this forum.
Re: Remote Work Opportunity - Earn 1 Million Naira by BusinessCity: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
Y'all should avoid this joker! Claiming to pay writers a million per year yet just 8k a month for an article of 2k words. Such slavery. He was so quick to delete his broadcasts immediately I objected. Such cowardice. Upon calling his number which was registered as "infinix pro k" on True caller, the call was forwarded to airtel customer service. I tried with a different number. Same story. Why are his calls on auto forward to airtel customer service? What is he scared of? What is he hiding? A clear sign of fraud. Nobody should do business with this fraudster parading as a agro-business investor. Imagine he claimed he bought 40,000 hectares of land from Ogun state government. The guy isn't clown! He should be banned from this forum.

Na. It's Nairaland, defamatory statements, smear campaign, character assassination and outright toxicitt are the order of the day. I'm not moved. Don't bother to trigger a banter. If you have anything wrong you want to take me up on, choose a police station anywhere of your choice in Lagos or Ogun State, I'll make myself available for presentation before the law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Greedy; I'm Happy With The Little I Make Online Using My Smartphone! / Primeshub Review: How Does Primeshub Work / 10 Former Billionaires Who Lost Their Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.