Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Majid Mitchel Interview "am Not A Play Boy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Mitchel Interview "am Not A Play Boy" (3252 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Kylie Jenner Wants To Spread Legs For Play Boy Magazine, Kim Says NO. / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majid Mitchel Interview "am Not A Play Boy" by ZiggyHimself(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
They say Majid Mitchel dated only one woman before he got married. That funny, one would have thought that a guy like that was a play boy considering the roles we see him play on movies.

I mean, this guy has no problem showing his butt in movies. Find out more about the half-Ghanian, half-Lebanese star actor, in this interview he had with SAM OLATUNJI in Ghana.

I can see that you are passionately liked, is there something else about you other than a talented actor?
Yes, but I am not just about talent. I went to acting school here in Ghana. We have lecturers from all over the world, excluding Africa. For two years I studied broadcasting, performance, editing, writing, acting. I majored in directing.

What acting school did you attend?
I went to Academy of Screen Acting.

When you act, you bring this vivacious personality on the screen, is it just to impress or that is just you?
I will say I just try as much as possible to make it believable, so when you actually think, you don’t think you are watching a movie, you will think what you are watching is actually happening. I watched Sin of a Soul and I actually forgot that I was watching a movie. I thought the situation was really happening and that is what I like when I am watching a movie. It captivates you; you are lost in thought.
I am happy being an actor because it is all I have ever wanted to do.

And fulfilled?
Very, very much but I have certain things to do to get 100% fulfillment and I am working towards it. Every actor and actress has this thing; they want to direct one day. I just want to direct a couple of movies. After that I will be fulfilled.

It doesn’t look like you’ve made much impact in Nigerian cinema?
Well, I have had three premieres in Nigeria; Guilty Pleasure, Bursting Out and Silent Scandal. So I was actually part of three Nigerian movies that were premiered. But I don’t shoot too often there.

But I’ve heard people say that you are a play boy?
People talk a lot, so you should expect anything from them.

So Majid is not a play boy?
No, of course I am not a play boy.

Well one actress has actually complained to me and said you are a playboy.
She was just talking. She was just being funny, just to make you laugh.

Even looking at you, you look like a play boy.
No, I’m just a friendly person and very easy to be with.

Read More
http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/594-majid-mitchel-am-not-a-play-boy

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Is Alive / Check Out Genevieve's New Pix With A Charming Smile / Photo: Another Female Singer Flaunts Her Money Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.