Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,641 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer (32773 Views)

Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by kunle75(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
free2ryhme:

Wahala for who never get America citizenship

Thats not totally true, maybe for those that are lazy to study and pass,and moreover, there is an exception for people above certain age.

To be honest I have seen people from all works of life and from different countries here in the state. Sometimes I imagine how they got here am sorry no pun intended .
How do you explain someone who can only communicate in French or there local language and wants to acquire citizenship in a country where English is their predominant language,
Like who does that?

There are too numerous examples of different instances that got there citizens worried about their future and younger generations on cross cultural marriage to someone from another world entirely, that's a discus for another day.

But its there country and they have the right to determine who they want stay in there or not.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
BabaOwen:
mtchewwww... You no dey tire ni you this fake internet man of god sad
That hypocrite and charlatan is as fake as a $3 bill.

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Chinny024(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=BabaOwen post=96762606] mtchewwww... You no dey tire ni you this fake internet man of god sad[/quote

You are the one being fake and of inferior quality...
Repent or the wrath of God would strike you unaware!!!
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
According to God Americans should, be serving you and not you serving Americans
All nations should bow for you
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by PigTormentor: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Before you travel in these Strange times! Ensure you seek For Divine Direction!

Traveling in these times and Seasons on your own could cause you greater pains than you ever envisaged!!

Those that Have Ears to Hear ! Should Hear!!
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
BabaOwen:
Pele o, original man of devil.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Opperwezen(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

That's called strategy. He's reaching far more people here than he would have if he had hit the streets. Hundreds of thousands of people see his posts every week.

You should learn a thing or two from him and apply it in your daily life. Things can always be done far more easily and efficiently than you think.

Its clout chasing!!!
This dude barely misses any front page worthy material!!! He stalks nairaland 24/7!!!

2 Likes

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Chinny024 post=96765222][/quote]see the way this rubbish thing dey talk to me
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Captain001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Before you travel in these Strange times! Ensure you seek For Divine Direction!

Traveling in these times and Seasons on your own could cause you greater pains than you ever envisaged!!

Those that Have Ears to Hear ! Should Hear!!

Undecerning minds will not take this highly important piece of advice serious.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by son4century(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
I would have failed that question 1
the James Madison I know is a footballer
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Kelvinhunta: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
No issues! If u get the visa to enter, u must surely pass. Jamb questions are tougher yet we survive have u been to a job interview/ exam before? This is not up to what we pass through daily in naija na
ikorodureporta:

source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/us/citizenship-quiz.html
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by coputa(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
"NO" Means "next opportunity"
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
There's nothing hard here, if you gave a damn about the country you want to become a citizen of instead of just using it for a better life, you would know the answers to most of these simple questions by heart. They even give you asmall book to study months before the interview with all the answers in it....TOO EASY grin grin

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by cynthia500(f): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
coputa:
"NO" Means "next opportunity"
lolzzz
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
ComeAndobo:

Before anyone comes for me know that I'm a christian but I stopped taking this guy seriously when he called Trump his spiritual daddy. You can support him but don't claim he is Holy. That's where me and you go fight.

Is any man holy?? Abi na only trump Dey say make u judge?

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
I just went to the site and took that same test...

I got 7 out of 9 correct. sad

I am quite a dull boy.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/us/citizenship-quiz.html

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Neimar: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz,
spoilt child

Hey let's chat
I hope say you nr be man?
grin
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by cynthia500(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neimar:

Hey let's chat
I hope say you nr be man?
grin

lolzzz,
chat with you on a public forum

please how possible is that?
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Neimar: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz,
chat with you on a public forum

please how possible is that?

PM nau grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Starzo: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
l love ur posture

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by millionboi2: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
DrBrainstorm:

But if dem give you Visa now, na with speed of light you go take enter
absolute No

I'm an addict,so don't think I'm joking
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by seguntijan(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
BabaOwen:

This can only come from envious heart.

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by SavageMaster: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

I don't see anything "hard" in the questions. Whoever is serious enough about wanting to become an American citizen should be able to read and do justice to those questions.

Besides, the pass mark still remains 60%
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Dogeland: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=dvdlamb post=96764551]Even some of the American citizens by birth may not know the answers to the above questions.

Very many(not some) don't know.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by BigBashiru: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Princedapace:
lol, people are angry how another man decides to make acquiring their citizenship while their own country, Nigeria, they are busy doing ethnic pepper them and presidency must come my region bla bla bla.

Rubbish third world country with 3rd world mentality

The mentality is really 3rd world....

2 Likes

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
free2ryhme:

Use this your skill to make money

This fear you spread won't help your ministry.

LoL. You are teaching Righteousness89 (a graduate of covenant university) how to make money. I will advise you to make use of your own advice. A poor man couldn't have attended that school.

2 Likes

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

This is so good ... if you wanna be a US citizen , you need to learn and know it by Heart .... Here, some senators nd Ministers can't even recite the National Anthem and the Pledge ...

A country devoid of Knowledge is a Dark country ..

U see that one in Abia spraying Odumeje chacha some money... That's how insensitive our politicians are .... And he was still blowing teeth like he won Nobel Laureate grin ... Only God knows how much gift Odumeje collected for the Visit as transport back home ...
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by seangy4konji: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Abeg let them go and sit down somewhere first.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by COMPAQ(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
I don’t need citizenship. Just permanent residency is ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buried Alive Rises From Grave / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.