Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is It Possible For Parents To Love All Their Children Equally? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For Parents To Love All Their Children Equally? (1570 Views)

Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Parents To Love All Their Children Equally? by freelance(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2007
Is it reallly possible for parents to love all their childrem equally. It seems parents have favorite children and often times prefer a child to another.
Kindly share your views on this and what you feel?

Thanks all and have a lovely weekend.
Re: Is It Possible For Parents To Love All Their Children Equally? by Orosunnuku(m): 2:10am On Jun 30, 2007
No it's not possible to love all your children equally.
But don't show them who is your favorite to forstall enimity and unhealthy rivalry amongst them.
Be fair to all of them. You never know who will take the best care of you when you grow old and weak.
Re: Is It Possible For Parents To Love All Their Children Equally? by dashkk(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2007
if u dont love ur children equally u want what happen to Joseph in the bible to repeat itself practically in ur home.love ur neighbour as urself,if u no how to love urself well do it to all ur children equally and other children.
Re: Is It Possible For Parents To Love All Their Children Equally? by ghengis(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2007
No Way!!! Leave all those Joseph, Esau and Jacob story, its simply not possible. I'm not saying they wont love all their kids but they'll definitely be more drawn to one than the others. This really might not be any fault of the parents cos some children are simply more LOVABLE than the others. they are more obedient, pay more attention to the needs of the family (even as little kids) etc.

I'm from a Family of three male children and we difinitely had favourite kids with my dad and mom. Needless to say i wasn't either of them's favourite since i was really a difficult son to manage, grin

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Parent Issues - I Need Help - / 8 Day Old Baby Dumped At Kaduna Cemetery Found Alive With Maggots Over His Body / Should A Very Poor Guy Go And Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.