Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. (956 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / [FREE WEBINAR] How To Make Money On Clickbank In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. by nohitch: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hey fam,

I have got something important I want to share with you especially if you intend to go into or you are into affiliate marketing.​

A lot of affiliate marketers on Jvzoo, Clickbank or Warriorplus are actually struggling to make sales.​
Why?​
…because the average Whatsapp or Telegram 4000 teachings hoard what I am about to tell you, from you.​

When I first began my Clickbank affiliate marketing journey, I met a supposed guy who claimed to be making 270k every week from Clickbank on Nairaland.​
Without thinking twice, I hopped onto his bandwagon to “learn” from him due to his method of earning 6 figures on Clickbank for 4000 naira.​

When I finally got into the program, I discovered he did a copy and paste blueprint, from the one-time popular Asian internet marketer; Ewen Chia.​
He went on to let those of us who bought his PDF, that all you need do is run your traffic to the sales page of the product you are promoting.​
I did that, until I learnt the hard way that without a list, your business as they say is “efd” up.​

Here is what I mean.​
Let us assume a software vendor Joseph, owns a graphic design software that costs $400.​
And he opens an affiliate slot for this product to be promoted by affiliates. The affiliate commission the product pays per sale is $200.​

Kingsley and Kelvin, both sign up to promote the product.​
They both decide to run ads targeting people who are into graphics design but with different motives and objectives.​

Kelvin runs his ads straight to a page that collects the name and emails of people who land on that page.​
As he does this, he spends say $300 on Facebook ads and gets about 600 people to sign up to his optin page.​
Then with this 600 people, he sends them promotional emails convincing them to buy Joseph’s software to help their business.​
In doing this, he builds TRUST with his subscribers who in turn buy whatever he promotes or recommends to them.​
He is able to get 100 of his 600 subscribers to buy Joseph’s product and he is paid $200x100sales= $20,000.​

Tomorrow he sees a web design drag and drop tool, then he promotes the OFFER to this same list.​
Say 80 people from Kelvin’s list, buy the web design drag and drop tool that pays a commission of $150 per sale.​
That is to say, without running ads, Kelvin makes $150x80=$12,000.​
At this point is safe to say that the money is in the list.​
Bear in mind, that the sales page contains codes called pixels and cookies that track events like page views and triggered action like purchases on the sales page.​

Kingsley on the other hand runs his ad straight up to the sales page.​
10,000 people visit the page but only 50 buy.​
And he is paid, 50x$200=$10,000.​
He sees another product and runs another ad to the product again burning more money that will make little or no sales.​
This new product is to pay $50 commissions per sale and he makes just 10 sales, which equates $500.​

Later on, Joseph decides to run a retargeting ad to people who have viewed his sales pages, so that he can make some purchases.​
Definitely, the people Kelvin directed to the sales page will see the ad as well as the people recommended by Kingsley.​

At the end of the day Joseph will make sales off the people who Kingsley had directed to the sales page without having built a list.​
And when Joseph makes sales from people who were on Kingsley’s list, Kingsley will not get a single commission.​
That sucks.​
Big time.​
For every new offer Kingsley picks, he runs ads.​
But Kelvin, will only need to mail his list for them to buy the offers he is promoting.​

I am no wizard or magician, but I know this is what most affiliates do that hinders them from making sales.​

Building a list, will give you peace of mind and assurance of making sales.​
It doesn’t matter if you have been told or you think otherwise, hear the voice calling out in the wilderness today, if you do not have a list, then you do not call yourself an affiliate, let alone an online business person.​

And if you want to succeed in affiliate marketing on Clickbank (which is my preferred platform), ​ focus on these niches health, spirituality, green products, make money online (courses and software) and self help.​

One more thing I need to add.​
If you want to make more in a little time with less stress, go for high ticket products or recurring products.​

My first $1000 a week commission on Clickbank, was from selling a product that paid $100 me commission after selling to 10 people.​
So if the goal is $3000 a month, promote a product that will pay you $150 to 20 people, promote a product that will pay you $100 to 30 people, promote a product that will pay you $200 to 15 people.​

I’ll end here because this is getting to lengthy.​

In conclusion, build a list and promote high ticket products.

I have got 2 free webinar I just launched.
In this webinars you'll learn how to kick off your affiliate marketing career on Clickbank In Nigeria.

Listen guys, 2021 is a few hours away and the dollar recently hit 500 naira per dollar.

Imagine what would happen if 15 people bought a product and that product is to pay you $250 per sale.
That's a total of $3750, multiply that by 500 = N1,875,000

This webinar will be available for a limited time, to gain access to it, click the link in my signature and make your way to the webinar.
And you will learn not just how to build your list, but how you can select high ticket offers.

To get the webinar hit this link: [url]nohitch.com/via[/url]

1 Like

Re: Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. by blahc007: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
good copy no CTA... I need to chat you
Re: Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. by maaji: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
How do i contact you? I want to discuss something with you. My contact is 08033644098
Re: Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. by IPchukwu: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Please is the webinar still available?

nohitch:
Hey fam,

I have got something important I want to share with you especially if you intend to go into or you are into affiliate marketing.​

A lot of affiliate marketers on Jvzoo, Clickbank or Warriorplus are actually struggling to make sales.​
Why?​
…because the average Whatsapp or Telegram 4000 teachings hoard what I am about to tell you, from you.​

When I first began my Clickbank affiliate marketing journey, I met a supposed guy who claimed to be making 270k every week from Clickbank on Nairaland.​
Without thinking twice, I hopped onto his bandwagon to “learn” from him due to his method of earning 6 figures on Clickbank for 4000 naira.​

When I finally got into the program, I discovered he did a copy and paste blueprint, from the one-time popular Asian internet marketer; Ewen Chia.​
He went on to let those of us who bought his PDF, that all you need do is run your traffic to the sales page of the product you are promoting.​
I did that, until I learnt the hard way that without a list, your business as they say is “efd” up.​

Here is what I mean.​
Let us assume a software vendor Joseph, owns a graphic design software that costs $400.​
And he opens an affiliate slot for this product to be promoted by affiliates. The affiliate commission the product pays per sale is $200.​

Kingsley and Kelvin, both sign up to promote the product.​
They both decide to run ads targeting people who are into graphics design but with different motives and objectives.​

Kelvin runs his ads straight to a page that collects the name and emails of people who land on that page.​
As he does this, he spends say $300 on Facebook ads and gets about 600 people to sign up to his optin page.​
Then with this 600 people, he sends them promotional emails convincing them to buy Joseph’s software to help their business.​
In doing this, he builds TRUST with his subscribers who in turn buy whatever he promotes or recommends to them.​
He is able to get 100 of his 600 subscribers to buy Joseph’s product and he is paid $200x100sales= $20,000.​

Tomorrow he sees a web design drag and drop tool, then he promotes the OFFER to this same list.​
Say 80 people from Kelvin’s list, buy the web design drag and drop tool that pays a commission of $150 per sale.​
That is to say, without running ads, Kelvin makes $150x80=$12,000.​
At this point is safe to say that the money is in the list.​
Bear in mind, that the sales page contains codes called pixels and cookies that track events like page views and triggered action like purchases on the sales page.​

Kingsley on the other hand runs his ad straight up to the sales page.​
10,000 people visit the page but only 50 buy.​
And he is paid, 50x$200=$10,000.​
He sees another product and runs another ad to the product again burning more money that will make little or no sales.​
This new product is to pay $50 commissions per sale and he makes just 10 sales, which equates $500.​

Later on, Joseph decides to run a retargeting ad to people who have viewed his sales pages, so that he can make some purchases.​
Definitely, the people Kelvin directed to the sales page will see the ad as well as the people recommended by Kingsley.​

At the end of the day Joseph will make sales off the people who Kingsley had directed to the sales page without having built a list.​
And when Joseph makes sales from people who were on Kingsley’s list, Kingsley will not get a single commission.​
That sucks.​
Big time.​
For every new offer Kingsley picks, he runs ads.​
But Kelvin, will only need to mail his list for them to buy the offers he is promoting.​

I am no wizard or magician, but I know this is what most affiliates do that hinders them from making sales.​

Building a list, will give you peace of mind and assurance of making sales.​
It doesn’t matter if you have been told or you think otherwise, hear the voice calling out in the wilderness today, if you do not have a list, then you do not call yourself an affiliate, let alone an online business person.​

And if you want to succeed in affiliate marketing on Clickbank (which is my preferred platform), ​ focus on these niches health, spirituality, green products, make money online (courses and software) and self help.​

One more thing I need to add.​
If you want to make more in a little time with less stress, go for high ticket products or recurring products.​

My first $1000 a week commission on Clickbank, was from selling a product that paid $100 me commission after selling to 10 people.​
So if the goal is $3000 a month, promote a product that will pay you $150 to 20 people, promote a product that will pay you $100 to 30 people, promote a product that will pay you $200 to 15 people.​

I’ll end here because this is getting to lengthy.​

In conclusion, build a list and promote high ticket products.

I have got 2 free webinar I just launched.
In this webinars you'll learn how to kick off your affiliate marketing career on Clickbank In Nigeria.

Listen guys, 2021 is a few hours away and the dollar recently hit 500 naira per dollar.

Imagine what would happen if 15 people bought a product and that product is to pay you $250 per sale.
That's a total of $3750, multiply that by 500 = N1,875,000

This webinar will be available for a limited time, to gain access to it, click the link in my signature and make your way to the webinar.
And you will learn not just how to build your list, but how you can select high ticket offers.

To get the webinar hit this link: [url]nohitch.com/via[/url]
Re: Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. by nohitch: 3:25am On Feb 27, 2021
IPchukwu:
Please is the webinar still available?

check my signature..
Re: Clickbank In Nigeria 2021: The Way Forward. by Broel(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Your are going to be glad you watched this video to the end. How i make up to $5000 monthly on clickbank and yes i am a nigeria and i reside in nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGu4gfHkjGE

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Project Business Summit Campaign / Is UBA Visa Africard Still Working With Paypal (lst)? / Share Your Experience On CBN Form Q For SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.