Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? (218 Views)

"Why I Disowned My Mother"_ Kemi Olunloyo's Son / How Bimpe Oyebade Disowned Lateef Adedimeji / A multi millionaire from Ihiala LGA of Anambra State disowned by his community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? by Gabaleve(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I was having an argument with a friend of mine, he argued that the Nigerian law does not support a situation where a child disowns his or her parents while I argued that an adult can choose to disown his or her parents by simply swearing an affidavit in a law court, denouncing every relationship and ties between he or she and any of the parents he or she has chosen to disown.
Nairalanders I'd like to read your take on this issue, make i fit learn one two things. Thanks.

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? by UniqRight: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
shocked

You want to disown your parents?
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? by johnhood(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Waiting for comments
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? by Gabaleve(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
UniqRight:
shocked
You want to disown your parents?
Lol... See where ur mind dey go
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? by marwanafrica: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
On what ground?
Just because you failed to work your ass out, you wanna shift the blame to your parent or what?
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Disowned Either Parents? by Gabaleve(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
marwanafrica:
On what ground?
Just because you failed to work your ass out, you wanna shift the blame to your parent or what?

So are you trying to say parents are never wrong?.. That all blames should be shifted to the children??

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: Man Removes 'buhari' From Name, Give Reasons / Bbnaija Housemate Tested Positive For Covid-19 Is Moving Freely / Youtube Videos Not Playing Chrome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.