Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

#300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour (2235 Views)

Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India / Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good evening guys, this is my first time of posting on nairaland. Tho it's lengthy but it worth it.. There is a colleague of mine his name is Olaoye Akanbi Favour (Jasper) 19, born on the 16th of September, 2001, who resides at Ekiti, a 300l student studying Agriculture at the University of Ilorin, Ilorin kwara state. (Matric Number:17/10ac589)
A self acclaimed forex trader who supposedly have great knowledge of the financial market, he persuaded his investors(Mainly his Course mate and Friends) to invest their money with him with an agreed weekly percentage, he also gave them the assurance that forex is not a ponzi scheme and that he had back up funds, much enough to pay every one of his investors their capital and profits even if things went wrong. Things went wrong June and He promised to Pay Everyone's Capital b4 December.
It's been six months and he has refused to communicate with his investors on the situation of things and how payment will be made. It was later learnt that he conspired with one Mr Eseka Gospel (ECG INVESTMENT) to dupe his investors (course mate and Friends) of their money, estimated to be over 300 million naira. All effort to retrieve our money as proofed not useful.

https://ucjunilorin.com.ng/unilorin-student-caught-in-a-web-of-300-million-fraud/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by themainman600(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
aaah so he abandoned education for money

1 Like

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
aaah so he abandoned education for money
he scammed most of his colleagues ..
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by yomi007k(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Your Headline is not appealing at all.

Jasper sounds like the name of a dog. I thought you were looking for a dog.

If you want this information to go far then you can change the Headline to :
Forex Scam by Akanbi Jasper or something else.

P.S. I hope your money was not involved.
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
yomi007k:
Your Headline is not appealing at all.

Jasper sounds like the name of a dog. I thought you were looking for a dog.

If you want this information to go far then you can change the Headline to :
Forex Scam by Akanbi Jasper or something else.

P.S. I hope your money was not involved.
. Ok thanks
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by yomi007k(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
FemiLastBorn:
. Ok thanks

Ok. Step 2.

Did you guys pay cash or into his bank account?

If you paid into his account then simply report to the police and the bank with all evidences . His bvn will be flagged and he wont be able to withdraw any money.
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by themainman600(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
FemiLastBorn:
he scammed most of his colleagues ..
but if there later see him omo na beating he go chop oo
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by nifemi25(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jasper might have used your money to buy house in Lekki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
yomi007k:

Ok. Step 2.

Did you guys pay cash or into his bank account?

If you paid into his account then simply report to the police and the bank with all evidences . His bvn will be flagged and he wont be able to withdraw any money.
he uses an Opay account.. Like we sent the money to his Opay account
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
but if there later see him omo na beating he go chop oo
better beating
nifemi25:
Jasper might have used your money to buy house in Lekki.
he bought cars, lands, gadgets
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Lastborn2711: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
That guy is a scammer....
He was proudly telling us that he has back up funds that's enough to pay everyone and he later tell us that he has turn the money into crypto...
He's giving us stupid excuses since June �

3 Likes

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Get a gun and lay ambush.

3 Likes

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
300milla no be beans... angry

2 Likes

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by murphyrichy(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Forex scam seems to be the order of the day.
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2020
murphyrichy:
Forex scam seems to be the order of the day.
the scamming was really clean and clear
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2020
FemiLastBorn:
All effort to retrieve our money as proofed not useful.

Words on marble grin

OP killed it. Totally.

2 Likes

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Please can I know how he was able to convince yall to invest that amount? I'm guessing he promised 100% ROI monthly which most Nigerians are used to falling for, anything that promises more than 20% ROI sounds bogus to me
I'm an agric student at unilorin too but no in his lvl

1 Like

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
Please can I know how he was able to convince yall to invest that amount? I'm guessing he promised 100% ROI monthly which most Nigerians are used to falling for, anything that promises more than 20% ROI sounds bogus to me
I'm an agric student at unilorin too but no in his lvl
it's in d link I posted underneath it
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Teesqr(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
That guy called Jasper is a scammers. I have been paying to his Opay account and reinvesting my capital till when he scam us of our money.. Na God go judge am
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Plut01: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2020

Funds said to be close to 300m naira......Mercedes automobile go don cash out big time.

Let me hear the guy's side of the story first. If this proofs to be true, then.........

But 300 milla? How much dey that unilorin seff and how was he able to convince you'll?

I know so many lecturers would fall for such scam by investing school and personal funds.

1 Like

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by RealityShot: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Get a gun and lay ambush.
but some drunk heads at Treasury bills thread said "let the brother live"
Lolzzzz

Am waiting for the investment to fail...
Silent night movie will happen real life!
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by ahiboilandgas: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
FemiLastBorn:
Good evening guys, this is my first time of posting on nairaland. Tho it's lengthy but it worth it.. There is a colleague of mine his name is Olaoye Akanbi Favour (Jasper) 19, born on the 16th of September, 2001, who resides at Ekiti, a 300l student studying Agriculture at the University of Ilorin, Ilorin kwara state. (Matric Number:17/10ac589)
A self acclaimed forex trader who supposedly have great knowledge of the financial market, he persuaded his investors(Mainly his Course mate and Friends) to invest their money with him with an agreed weekly percentage, he also gave them the assurance that forex is not a ponzi scheme and that he had back up funds, much enough to pay every one of his investors their capital and profits even if things went wrong. Things went wrong June and He promised to Pay Everyone's Capital b4 December.
It's been six months and he has refused to communicate with his investors on the situation of things and how payment will be made. It was later learnt that he conspired with one Mr Eseka Gospel (ECG INVESTMENT) to dupe his investors (course mate and Friends) of their money, estimated to be over 300 million naira. All effort to retrieve our money as proofed not useful.

https://ucjunilorin.com.ng/unilorin-student-caught-in-a-web-of-300-million-fraud/
una deserve am..una carry 300 million na give this baby ...... ..

1 Like

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by hellohgy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
OP
how many % roi did he promised before the investment crashed..?
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by hellohgy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Teesqr:
That guy called Jasper is a scammers. I have been paying to his Opay account and reinvesting my capital till when he scam us of our money.. Na God go judge am

How many Percent ROI did he promised his investors
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Nickshrapnel: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
I heard he committed suicide tonight. Somebody confirm this

1 Like

Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Warlayx: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
He's dead now, hope y'all are happy.
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by studentofTruth: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2020
It's a pity. RIP

For any forex trader out there, stay away from trading for other people no matter how good you think you are. The market is unpredictable! You can lose it all.

It is bad enough losing your own money in the market. Losing other people's money and having to explain to them can be unbearable.

May God rest his soul.
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Dude pls stop spreading wrong information, this young promising man is dead already becos of this kind of info, from what I heard, he committed suicide cos the pressure was too much for him to cope
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by UnbanEbenezar: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
una deserve am..una carry 300 million na give this baby ...... ..
real baby.
chai e for pain me ehn especially when I look and see how small and tiny he is
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by 2cribz: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
They said he dead,,he kicked it the bucket way,he took sniper to the end no drop remain. We need to see his corpse
Re: #300m Forex Scam By Akanbi Favour by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I heard he committed suicide tonight. Somebody confirm this

(1) (Reply)

True Reasons Man Jumped To Death From The 8th Floor Of Building In Ph. City / Picture Of Alleged Cultist Killed In Ilorin (viewers Discretion Advised) / SHOCKER! See Mother & Daughter Who Gave Birth For The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.