Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost (59872 Views)

How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by tomiwaaa(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
whoa!
And he still didn't win? I'm lost for words.
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by ICONgold(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
For the records, the person that won also toured the 36 States twice.

Munir is my friend too. He should be age mate with the winner except the winner looks much older. While Munir was NANS Secretary General in 2014, Asefon the winner was ZONE D Coordinator.

The winner is between 36-37years old as against 43, 45, 48 being peddled by his opposition and taken over by blogs and social media. He was my two years senior in secondary school, he completed secondary school in 2001 at Ado Grammar School while I completed mine in 2003.

There are fundamental flaws in NANS and NANS needs wholesale reform but the winner of that election is not even 38years yet. We all agree he looks older but he isn't as old as social media will want you to believe. He is currently a PG student at EKSU

2 Likes

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by CountLaka(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Campaign is different from tourism..

It's crystal clear from the pictures he snapped, doesn't he has campaign team.

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by kennyflames(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
i no see my school
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Who would expect him to win campaigning to the signboards. Where he think his votes to come from.
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by kennyflames(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
meanwhile imagine if he went along with allhis squad he go spend money sha undecided
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Take heart
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Actuarydeji(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
I no the reason why he lost. . Northerners won't vote for Daniel.
FactBoyz:
Comrade Muniru Daniel Momodu may be the first former SUG President to campaign in almost all the schools in the Federation, but still lost to the 43 year old former Ekiti State Univeristy SUG President.

See Photos below
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Abuskid: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
P
O
L
I
T
I
C
I
A
N

In the making
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Onnasucs1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
He's old too. What is he still doing in school?
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
as soon as I saw the Arsenal shirt, I understood the loss.

8 Likes

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Coldie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
The election was obviously rigged

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by ThatFairGuy1: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
With his name, he should be from Edo. How can Edo man left and Edo man will still want to take over from him?

Besides, Politics is more of agreement, those that voted against him won't want to jeopardize their own chances
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by ThatFairGuy1: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Actuarydeji:
I no the reason why he lost. . Northerners won't vote for Daniel.
And the immediate past president is a Muslim right?
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
What a waste of bandwidth, this thread

Anyways, fat, stupìd Muniru need to lose weght, transfer some of the mass in his big gut into his empty skull
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by jerry4me2003: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Comrade Muniru Daniel Momodu may be the first former SUG President to campaign in almost all the schools in the Federation, but still lost to the 43 year old former Ekiti State Univeristy SUG President.

It's a pity you lost to that old man that is supposed to be contesting to be Governor of his State.
Anyway that's Naija for you my guy.
This life no balance i swear.
Guy no mind them, better days ahead.
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by ugbanante: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
I must commend your dexterity! U indeed faced the hurdles squarely. Though you didn't emerged winner, we note your determination to canvass national support.
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by xtervaganza(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
He did not do it for the love of it. He did it for hustle and he's no different from the thieves we have as politicians

4 Likes

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Zetty177x: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Atiku also campaigned in all 36 states of Nigeria, spent Billions, Made promises, Spoke a semi-good English but was defeated by a dullard that cannot even speak English

In politics, before you contest in any election, you should expect the worse.

Know this and know peace

Peace smiley

The dullard was smart enough to rig through his cohorts

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by nengibo: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pics prove all Nigerian institutions are in decay

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by ravensckar(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kudos to this young man! Your passion and campaign energy is quite inspiring. You just demonstrated that aspirants should learn to take their destiny in their hands.

Money and godfather you have not, yet, you toured all the schools in a bid to spread your message. You're my winner any day any time!

This is the type of youth that deserves political appointments not all those BBNAIJA Hoes who know nothing about leadership.

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by jboycrb(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Below is the main reason he lost the election.... ARSENAL , if u knw u knw

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by comrChris(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Him no de wear shoe ni
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Ajeyo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gods time is the best,your time will come and it will be merrier.
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by berryPee(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why be say na only 2 slippers him get to take do all him cross country? anyway life no balance for an uncle of 43 years to contest for student's position

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by highbee02: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
He didn't visit Unilorin,
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by mkoabiola: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Nans is war

Govt alwys have thier preferred candidate

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by KunleyY19(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Politically every defeat is a blessing in disguise now everyone knows him and he has a structure already. If he contest next year or for another post he would be among the top candidates.

1 Like

Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by AfroBeatDiary: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2020
This can be painful
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Syman028: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2020
I can see any schools from these state kwara,osun,ibadan,imo etc because you mentioned 36state (na this can lie make us fall to buhari hand)
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2020
Wait, who are the ones voting
Re: NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost by Dantsito: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2020
I salute you comrade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) / Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.