Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED (845 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniel's Mother, Rita Encourage Ladies To Have Sex For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerian actress Esther has blast Regina Daniel's mother, accused her of sponsoring protesters against Ned Nwoko in order to stop him from taking the 8th wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIbPg9grWWOiYdVkN3Ww7zen4NHDhCadiy57TE0/?igshid=16u2g8if00xhl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pepcefv8pnQ

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by Designsking: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Their headache
Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I know somebody sponsor that! Because she can't tell Ned that. She don sell her short small yam sponsor EndSars version 2.O protest. grin grin
Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by newharddrives(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by longetivity(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wahala be like Gold diggers
Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by Taiwoa990: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Imagine
Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by Harmony92(f): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I know somebody sponsor that! Because she can't tell Ned that. She don sell her short small yam sponsor EndSars version 2.O protest. grin grin
lmao u are not nice I swear grin
Re: Lady Blast Regina Daniel's Mother, Accused Her Of Sponsoring Protest Against NED by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Trey Songz S3x Tape Trending Online (video) / I Rented An Entire Cinema To Watch Coming To America 2 – Bobrisky Brags / Celebrities Who Stunned At The Prophetess Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.