Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon (511 Views)

“Stop Torturing Yourself In Tight Shorts” – Fan Advises Actress Destiny Etiko / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon by Adeala1: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
A fan of the fast-rising reality star and musician, Laycon, has advised the singer to stop featuring upcoming artistes in his songs.

This is coming after Laycon shared a tweet asking his fans what they think is the best scene from one of his recently released music videos.

“So, my team and I have been arguing for an hour over which we think is the best scene in HipHop video. Decided to ask you, my family members…. What’s your favorite scene in HipHop video? These are mine… Share screenshots of yours,” the BBNaija star wrote.

In reaction to his tweet, a fan took to the comment session to warn Laycon about featuring upcoming artistes in his songs.

“Stop featuring up coming artist in any of your songs henceforth if you truly want to blow, cos you got the talent, I just hope your new Ep is not filled with the whole upcoming artist in fierce nation,I’m really pissed tonight no one shout @ me at all,” he advised.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to see Screenshots

https://woloaded.com.ng/stop-featuring-upcoming-artiste-if-you-want-to-blow-fan-advises-laycon/

Re: Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon by mayklef(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Emotions aside, Laycon is still an upcoming artist and long as music is concern
Re: Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

You see my major concern with a this shot stars. The moment they reach the epic they seems to forget thier stretch. Rubbish from laycon! undecided
Re: Stop Featuring Upcoming Artiste If You Want To Blow – Fan Advises Laycon by allen113: 3:58am On Dec 06, 2020
OK

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy joins #StingyMenAssociation / Easy Template For ‘stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’, Register Here / Harrysong Announces Wedding Date (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.