Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. (502 Views)

Check Out This Pawpaw / Dwarf hybrid pawpaw Seed & Seedling Is Available. / Hybrid Pawpaw Seed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. by Shyluck(m): 2:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Please farmers in the house I want to go into pawpaw farming but I can't find the seeds that I want to plant. I want to plant Sinta F1 or Rainbow F1 papaya but I can't find any of them. I have checked East West Seed company but they don't have them. Please help me if you know where I can find any of these seeds. Thanks and God bless you if you're not scammer.
Re: Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. by avidkeke: 4:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Shyluck:
Please farmers in the house I want to go into pawpaw farming but I can't find the seeds that I want to plant. I want to plant Sinta F1 or Rainbow F1 papaya but I can't find any of them. I have checked East West Seed company but they don't have them. Please help me if you know where I can find any of these seeds. Thanks and God bless you if you're not scammer.
wre is ur location .i hve been lookingfor it too untili found it here
Re: Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. by Shyluck(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=avidkeke post=96775871]wre is ur location .i hve been lookingfor it too untili found it here

[color=#000099][quote author=avidkeke post=96775871]wre is ur location .i hve been lookingfor it too untili found it here

wre is ur location .i hve been lookingfor it too untili found it here

Where did you find it?
Re: Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. by avidkeke: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Shyluck post=96781578][/quote]lagos
Re: Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. by Kingdemu: 11:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Shyluck:
If you have any one in Ibadan or Zaria, you can find it at International Institute for Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan or at Agricultural Research Institute, ABU Zaria. I will advice that you dont by seeds from a seed company but from a research institute. The advantage being that a research institute will only give you a seed variety after asking of your type of soil, annual rainfall etc and even give a variety that is resistant to the type of pests and diseases in your area or sell it alongside herbicide/pesticide, etc.
Re: Where Can I Buy This Pawpaw Seed. by Shyluck(m): 1:39am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Kingdemu post=96785371]If you have any one in Ibadan or Zaria, you can find it at International Institute for Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan or at Agricultural Research Institute, ABU Zaria. I will advice that you dont by seeds from a seed company but from a research institute. The advantage being that a research institute will only give you a seed variety after asking of your type of soil, annual rainfall etc and even give a variety that is; resistant to the type of pests and diseases in your area or sell it alongside herbicide/pesticide, etc.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Needed / Foreign And Local Turkeys Purchase / Poultry Supervisor Job Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.