Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? (245 Views)

Please I Need Advice.......is Forex Trading A Good Idea? / Need Perfect Gift Idea For A Customer / "Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by WilliamsDeGreat: 3:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Please gentlemen in the house Is it a good idea for your wife to help you save your money? My wife says I spend money too much (which is somewhat true but I still provide daily needs and meet up any expenses) so she is currently quarreling with me that since I spend money too much I should give her all my money to help me save it or half of whatever I receive, she helps me sometimes from the store I opened for her when I run out of cash but I don't know if giving her money to hold is a good idea, what do you guys think??!?
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by AirmirthDY(f): 3:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Now, that is a good wife!!

Saving and investing is the order of the day cos you never can tell..

Follow her advice by saving but I guess you have trust issues with her about keeping the money for you....
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by WilliamsDeGreat: 3:27am On Dec 06, 2020
AirmirthDY:
Now, that is a good wife!!

Saving and investing is the order of the day cos you never can tell..

Follow her advice by saving but I guess you have trust issues with her about keeping the money for you....

Yes that's my major problem. Trust issue. Although she doesn't spend money anyhow. She is not the material type at all, but also pride is involved here. I don't want to give her all my money then when the little one I have left runs out I will be going to her to collect money then she will be questioning me on what do I want to use the money for and all. That thing they tire me
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by khingTony(m): 4:09am On Dec 06, 2020
If she can help you save it, then you should give it to her, but you know women can be poke nosing, You cannot collect your money to do something without telling her what you want to do with it all the time, and she has to support it before giving the money to you, or else....

Peace smiley
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by ojun50(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Why no try her with little cash for just three month.

Let say 10k per month, then after three month you ask for the whole 30k, if she give you the whole money without issues don't don't spend it, return it after two or three day and continue with the saving....

Some woman are good at that....

My wife help me
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by AirmirthDY(f): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

Yes that's my major problem. Trust issue. Although she doesn't spend money anyhow. She is not the material type at all, but also pride is involved here. I don't want to give her all my money then when the little one I have left runs out I will be going to her to collect money then she will be questioning me on what do I want to use the money for and all. That thing they tire me

grin grin. Hold your money then... Case closed!
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2020
AirmirthDY:

grin grin. Hold your money then... Case closed!

LOL thanks
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2020
ojun50:
Why no try her with little cash for just three month.

Let say 10k per month, then after three month you ask for the whole 30k, if she give you the whole money without issues don't don't spend it, return it after two or three day and continue with the saving....

Some woman are good at that....

My wife help me

Nice. Thanks bro
Re: Is It A Good Idea For Your Wife To Help You Save Your Money? by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2020
khingTony:
If she can help you save it, then you should give it to her, but you know women can be poke nosing, You cannot collect your money to do something without telling her what you want to do with it all the time, and she has to support it before giving the money to you, or else....

Peace smiley

Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Myobrace Appliance Taking An Edge Over Conventional Orthodontics / Get Complete Law Services For Single Status Declaration Certificate By Lawyer / Charlie Charlie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.