Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Things To Know About Spirituality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things To Know About Spirituality (148 Views)

Truths About Spirituality / Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality / The Truth About Spirituality Not People's Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Spirituality by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Things To Know About Spirituality.
The rate people fake spirituality is alarming; some people even pretend to be spiritual when they are none.
I am oppressed in my heart this evening to disburse what are on my mind.
1. Spirituality doesn't need your intelligence; it needs your connection with the Trinity. Any attempt to use your human knowledge for the work of the kingdom will be accomplished with no spiritual manifestation.
2. You can't claim to be spritual, yet you are not sent to the the people by God. Your spiritual maturity, class, realm, gift are meant to liberate souls. Whatever your ministry, you should be the oracle of God. If you are not getting any messages from God, it means you are not spiritual. You may be forming or faking it.
3. Spirituality doesn't need your human preparation before you can demonstrate the power of God. There is no time in the bible when the heroes including our Lord Jesus prepared to do something. It always met them unaware, but they really show the power of God. Some youths give flimsy excuses whenever they perform woefully when they give them ministrations to anchor in churches "I wasn't informed before" "I wasn't informed earlier" just to mention a few.
How can a person who can't minister without being informed heal the sick of make the lame walk?
4. If you still find it hard to pray alone or study the word of God, it means that you lack power. You had better go to the upper room now.
5. Failure to have impacts in people's lives show that you are not spiritual. I never saw or see anyone spiritual in the scripture who didn't impact thousands of lives.
* Moses led more than 3 million men with their wives and kids from Egypt through the wilderness for forty years.
* Joseph made life comfortable for his household in Egypt
* Elijah rescued the whole people of Israel from serving Baal. He killed all the Baal prophets.
* Esther saved all the people of Israel from being killed in exile
*Jesus brought salvation to all men
* The Apostles carried the gospel of Christ everywhere.
Sir/madam spirituality, how many lives have you touched?
Let's have a sober reflection.
Written by Atanda Ayobami, a person who is hellbent to preach the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Spirituality by tobechi74: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Spirituality is beyond Religion
Re: Things To Know About Spirituality by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2020
tobechi74:
Spirituality is beyond Religion
Religion and spirituality are two separate things. The former will usher in the latter if it is well utilized.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2020 / The Advantage Of Your Spirit / Watch Out 2021! This Agreement Will Change The Lives Of Humans ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.