Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

“I Released A 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies” – DJ Cuppy Laments Afte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Released A 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies” – DJ Cuppy Laments Afte (439 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / DJ Cuppy Laments She Is Getting Older And Needs To Be More Responsible / I Dropped 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies Award – Dj Cuppy Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Released A 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies” – DJ Cuppy Laments Afte by tkgz(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2020
“I released a 12 track album yet got snubbed by Headies” – DJ Cuppy laments after missing out on 2020 Headies Award nomination list
DJ Cuppy laments after missing out on 2020 Headies Award – Billionaire’s daughter and disc jockey, DJ Cuppy has taken to social media to lament after missing out on the 2020 Headies Award nominations list.
The Nigerian DJ who also doubles as a musician registered her displeasure in a post she tweeted via her official Twitter page on Friday night, December 4.
She was angry that none of the 12 tracks on her ‘Original Cuppy’ was nominated for an award and that hurts her.
[b]See More:[/b]https://www.cuzideas.com/dj-cuppy-laments-after-missing-out-on-2020-headies-award-nomination-list

Re: “I Released A 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies” – DJ Cuppy Laments Afte by techmo(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2020
cool

This girl is sometimes very irritating and annoying...

This year is a busy year for Headies too many artist and tracks not everyone can get nominated and that doesn't mean the album isn't great, Atleast people streamed and downloaded it

Re: “I Released A 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies” – DJ Cuppy Laments Afte by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2020
techmo:
This girl is sometimes very irritating and annoying...

This year is a busy year for Headies too many artist and tracks
At least Jellof on the jet supposed to get nominated
Re: “I Released A 12 Track Album Yet Got Snubbed By Headies” – DJ Cuppy Laments Afte by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Exactly y I dumped this silly girl.
We didn't date sha...just her picture that I have on my phone brought us closer

(1) (Reply)

Titans Gift Tacha N6m, 3 Power Bikes And A Bus As She Celebrates 25th Birthday / Sad Lady Takes Hushpuppi's Photos To The Mountain To Pray For His Release / Kwaro Band Ft Bella Shmurda On Pon Pon (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.