Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Do Not Plan To Lose Please Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Do Not Plan To Lose Please Help. (193 Views)

Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Plan To Lose Please Help. by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2020
hello everyone both business men and none. pls i need your help and assistance. am new in vasline production and am about to produce my second barge. but my worried is (profit). i made very poor profit in my last time production. it seems like there is no profit in these vasline product or am the one with bad calculation? am into production smallest size of vasline which retailers are selling #100. my production (finishing cost ) of each vasline always fall between # 85-86, and i sold it at # 90 each. can you see that there is no gain left for me? pls i need you help and guideline how to do things right. thanks.
Re: I Do Not Plan To Lose Please Help. by dawnomike(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
hello everyone both business men and none. pls i need your help and assistance. am new in vasline production and am about to produce my second barge. but my worried is (profit). i made very poor profit in my last time production. it seems like there is no profit in these vasline product or am the one with bad calculation? am into production smallest size of vasline which retailers are selling #100. my production (finishing cost ) of each vasline always fall between # 85-86, and i sold it at # 90 each. can you see that there is no gain left for me? pls i need you help and guideline how to do things right. thanks.
Look for ways to reduce your cost of production

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Lands For Sale At Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Abia, Rivers And Imo State / Binary Deposit/withdrawal / Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.