Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom (9668 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Six Important Powers Every Christian Should Seek From God. / Six Important Things You Should Seek From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Missyajoke(f): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Christmas is on the way why don't to attend this free baking and cooking class to know more about the different types of foods and cakes that we have. If you're interested in the free training class call or message 09152507621 on WhatsApp.

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Truefaith: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Christ is the wisdom of God
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Truefaith: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Christ is the wisdom of God

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Openyamind111(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2020
ccount1929:

How hustle? grin
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2020
good reasons
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by nizetee: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]The Elohim knew humanity to be a foe That, unconquered, would conquer them And thus they feared and hated the race of men.
Yet every device that Heaven had employed Did not accomplish the fall of man but his ascendance. They set mankind to make war upon himself And this, like the chirurgeon's knife, cut away the weak, The strong remained and, untainted and tested now in battle, Became yet stronger against the Elohim's dominion. Their plagues and famines killed many but taught the living The lessons of medicine and agriculture And made my children stronger by the suffering they wrought. Thus the adversity that Heaven set against mankind did not avail The cause of Heaven but the cause espoused by me, Strengthening by their efforts the arm of the adversary. Thus was the greatness of the Nephilim To find new power even in that set against them. Sorely vexed indeed were Heaven's princes by their deeds That effected not the outcome that they desired. Again and again they sought some plot or ploy That would gain them advantage over man And thus preserve the kingdom that they stood within When their wiser brothers forsook its high spires, Discerned that those towers would not forever stand But one day in posterity would be as stones upon the earth Blackened by the smoke of ruin and the blood of war.

[b]The Elohim knew humanity to be a foe That, unconquered, would conquer them And thus they feared and hated the race of men.
Yet every device that Heaven had employed Did not accomplish the fall of man but his ascendance. They set mankind to make war upon himself And this, like the chirurgeon's knife, cut away the weak, The strong remained and, untainted and tested now in battle, Became yet stronger against the Elohim's dominion. Their plagues and famines killed many but taught the living The lessons of medicine and agriculture And made my children stronger by the suffering they wrought. Thus the adversity that Heaven set against mankind did not avail The cause of Heaven but the cause espoused by me, Strengthening by their efforts the arm of the adversary. Thus was the greatness of the Nephilim To find new power even in that set against them. Sorely vexed indeed were Heaven's princes by their deeds That effected not the outcome that they desired. Again and again they sought some plot or ploy That would gain them advantage over man And thus preserve the kingdom that they stood within When their wiser brothers forsook its high spires, Discerned that those towers would not forever stand But one day in posterity would be as stones upon the earth Blackened by the smoke of ruin and the blood of war.

[/b]The Elohim knew humanity to be a foe That, unconquered, would conquer them And thus they feared and hated the race of men.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by OyinO: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2020
You cannot seek God in Nigeria because there's no God in Nizooria. And the Nigerian God is deaf and dumb, that's why his seekers scream and disturb the entire neighborhood even at night so that he can hear them.

1 Like

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by naijadrivablog: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2020
kingxsamz:
The Christian god isn't wise, so why would anyone seek its wisdom? undecided

You are a fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by okpukpu(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2020
The foolishness of God is wiser than men.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2020
naijadrivablog:

You are a fool!!!
Awwn... cry
Eyah, did I hurt your little Christian heart?
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Myer(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Nice but I think instead of seeking wisdom from God, we should seek the God of Wisdom.

Therefore we don't only get wisdom, we also get God and every other thing that God brings with Him.

God bless.

Isn't that what the OP said?
You just love argument.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Nice but I think instead of seeking wisdom from God, we should seek the God of Wisdom.

Therefore we don't only get wisdom, we also get God and every other thing that God brings with Him.

God bless.
But God is Wisdom. Why do we like to complicate simple matters.

If you don't know him, you can't access any of his attributes
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Myer:

Isn't that what the OP said?
You just love argument.
I have decided to ignore you because you're just one obsessive fault finder who isn't willing to see the Truth or to learn even when it's obvious you're wrong because all you just want to do is to find fault.

Go back after my post and scroll down to see where the Op said he'd updated his title.

Not everyone is blind like you and seeking fault where there was none.

If you want to die in your sins, it's your choice. I can't force you to go where you don't want to go.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
But God is Wisdom. Why do we like to complicate simple matters.

If you don't know him, you can't access any of his attributes
I don't understand your point.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I don't understand your point.
The point here is you are trying to complicate simple matter. God instruct us to seek his Wisdom

Without his Wisdom, you ll struggle to understand his ways
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Myer(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I have decided to ignore you because you're just one obsessive fault finder who isn't willing to see the Truth or to learn even when it's obvious you're wrong because all you just want to do is to find fault.

Go back after my post and scroll down to see where the Op said he'd updated his title.

Not everyone is blind like you and seeking fault where there was none.

If you want to die in your sins, it's your choice. I can't force you to go where you don't want to go.

Oh well, you can't blame me when you didn't quote the OP and I only saw the modified post.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
The point here is you are trying to complicate simple matter. God instruct us to seek his Wisdom

Without his Wisdom, you ll struggle to understand his ways
I thought as much but I just wanted to be sure so that I don't respond incorrectly.

The title of the Op was initially about seeking wisdom from God, hence my saying what I said. And it made sense to the Op that he modified it.

If that means i'm trying to complicate things to you, what you should know is that wisdom is not God, so you can get wisdom from God and not get God. Same thing with power.

Hence many have those things but still end up in hell.

You can't end up in hell if you have God.

That's my point.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I thought as much but I just wanted to be sure so that I don't respond incorrectly.

The title of the Op was initially about seeking wisdom from God, hence my saying what I said. And it made sense to the Op that he modified it.

If that means i'm trying to complicate things to you, what you should know is that wisdom is not God, so you can get wisdom from God and not get God. Same thing with power.

Hence many have those things but still end up in hell.

You can't end up in hell if you have God.

That's my point.
Not possible. You can't getting ANYTHING from God without a relationship with him

Getting God = Getting his attributes which Wisdom is one of them. You see, there you go complicating simple matter

1Cor1:30

It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
Not possible. You can't getting ANYTHING from God without a relationship with him
So all where did all those anointed men that were cast out which Jesus talked about get their anointing from?

You forget about Saul also?

Let me not even include Solomon who got wisdom and everything else but God because you may not understand.

The point is the focus. It's important that our focus is on God and not what He gives otherwise we may lose the plot.

That's one thing that distinguished David from the above men I mentioned.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
So all where did all those anointed men that were cast out which Jesus talked about get their anointing from?

You forget about Saul also?

Let me not even include Solomon who got wisdom and everything else but God because you may not understand.

The point is the focus. It's important that our focus is on God and not what He gives otherwise we may lose the plot.

That's one thing that distinguished David from the above men I mentioned.
Solomon got Wisdom cos of the relationship with him. He lost God along the line. Same with Saul.

None of them did exploit for God without knowing him. That you know God today does not mean you can't go astray tomorrow e.g Samson

The Israelites saw God in action, yet they asked Aaron for golden image in the wilderness.

Adam and Eve new God yet they disobeyed at some point
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
Solomon got Wisdom cos of the relationship with him. He lost God along the line. Same with Saul.

None of them did exploit for God without knowing him. That you know God today does not mean you can't go astray tomorrow e.g Samson

The Israelites saw God in action, yet they asked Aaron for golden image in the wilderness.

Adam and Eve new God yet they disobeyed at some point
I can see that you don't really know what it means to have God or to know Him if not you'd know it's impossible to do so and still lose Him.

Why do you think God said He had found a man after His heart when He found David?

That's the difference.

David didn't seek for anything but God, that why he found God and knew Him even before he became king. That helped him throughout the period he was king.

Hence God used him as an example to Solomon even after giving him all those things, because he still lacked that thing which David his father had.

That's why it's important to seek for God instead of what He has or can give otherwise you may lose focus as many do.

That makes my point very relevant.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I can see that you don't really know what it means to have God or to know Him if not you'd know it's impossible to do so and still lose Him.

Why do you think God said He had found a man after His heart when He found David?

That's the difference.

David didn't seek for anything but God, that why he found God and knew Him even before he became king. That helped him throughout the period he was king.

Hence God used him as an example to Solomon even after giving him all those things, because he still lacked that thing which David his father had.

That's why it's important to seek for God instead of what He has or can give otherwise you may lose focus as many do.

That makes my point very relevant.
So David was in God when he slept with Berthsheba
David found God in killing Uriah

Abeg read your Bible, nothing like error free after Knowing God. You need his Wisdom from time to time, precepts upon precepts to stay connected to him

Stay on the topic, "Wisdom of God" . Not material things
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
So David was in God when he slept with Berthsheba
David found God in killing Uriah

Abeg read your Bible, nothing like error free after Knowing God. You need his Wisdom from time to time, precepts upon precepts to stay connected to him
You're so darn ignorant. How many times did that happen?

That wasn't David's lifestyle but just an exception, a mistake. That's why God didn't use that against him as you men ignorantly do. That can happen. Abraham also made a mistake. It's different when it's a lifestyle as it was with Solomon, Saul and the rest of them.

You don't know but you don't want to learn. Enjoy yourself seeking for wisdom from God. I sought God and I now have God and know Him. Therefore i have everything He brings with Him including wisdom, but my focus is on God not on them. That's why i'd never lose my focus.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You're so darn ignorant. How many times did that happen?

That wasn't David's lifestyle but just an exception, a mistake. That's why God didn't use that against him as you men ignorantly do. That can happen. Abraham also made a mistake. It's different when it's a lifestyle as it was with Solomon, Saul and the rest of them.

You don't know but you don't want to learn. Enjoy yourself seeking for wisdom from God. I sought God and I now have God and know Him. Therefore i have everything He brings with Him including wisdom, but my focus is on God not on them. That's why i'd never lose my focus.
But it happened. You need help in understanding the things of God. You need help in understanding deep things of God

He doesn't accept 99%, those few times David erred showed that he's infallible.

To compare God's wisdom to other materials things exposed your level of knowledge

Prov4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
But it happened. You need help in understanding the things of God. You need help in understanding deep things of God

To compare God's wisdom to other materials things exposed your level of knowledge

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding

Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

1 Kings 11:38
And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt walk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant did; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure house, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by femi4: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

1 Kings 11:38
And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt walk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant did; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure house, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.

Interpretation of Ps 111:10 ,

Wisdom starts from "The fear of the Lord"

In other words, you cannot talk about Wisdom and leave out "the fear of God"

The Wisdom of God encompasses so many things in which "the fear of God" is the starting point

It didn't say that "the fear of God" precedes Wisdom. It is the STARTING point aka the BEGINNING
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Hardeybahyour: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Relying on God z d best
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by hightempo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:

Wisdom is the principal thing but to engage in wisdom require consciousness of our attention all the time.

The good news is, we now have that conscious awareness through holy spirit.

There is no concept of holy spirit at the time of David, only the spirit of the lord and it is not here resident on earth.

It use to descend on them and go because there is no vessel that can contain its permanence. David is a very rare man and understood Gods principle more than anyone in the old testament and that is why God called him a man after his heart.

If you observe closely, you will discover how sincere his heart is to God and he never committed any sin twice once he repents.

That is why God has to make sure Jesus Christ came from that bloodline......

But Christ has now redeemed us to be partaker of the grace available through redemption and the promise of holy spirit.

The most important person on earth right now is not God, not even Jesus Christ but Holy spirit.

All the seven spirit of the lord is embedded in him.

Without Holy Spirit any Christian is lighter than air
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by Coinbased: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yeah
Re: Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
femi4:
Interpretation of Ps 111:10 ,

Wisdom starts from "The fear of the Lord"

In other words, you cannot talk about Wisdom and leave out "the fear of God"

The Wisdom of God encompasses so many things in which "the fear of God" is the starting point

It didn't say that "the fear of God" precedes Wisdom. It is the STARTING point aka the BEGINNING
It's sad that you miss the point whole point of my quoting that saying for you.

It was to prove my comment correct that the best way to get wisdom is by fearing or seeking God.

Something you don't quite understand it that the wisdom that comes from fearing or seeking God is different from that which comes with seeking wisdom from God.

I'm going to use this instance of Solomon and David to prove this difference to you:

1 Kings 11:6, 9-13 (KJV)

And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,
And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.
Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.
Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen.

That's should show you the difference between the wisdom that comes with seeking for wisdom, and that which begins or comes with fearing or seeking God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abortion: Same As Murder? / What The Bible Says About Relationships / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.