Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) (13750 Views)

Presidency to Grace IgbereTVAwards on Thursday in Abuja (Photos) / 'NGO Of The Year': Kwankwaso Commends IgbereTVAwards (Photos) / Lagos: What I’ll do in first 100 days if voted governor – Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
ukaegbuikedia:
If APC present Zulum as their candidate come 2023 election, I will vote for him.

The man deserves an accolade.
Bet me if zulum was an Igbo man u will Never vote for him. It's jst natural n undiluted hatred Yorubas have for igbos in politics
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
He deserves it
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Lynfroddo: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well deserved]
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well deserved, gov zulum is man of the ppl
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by lukency(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
ednut1:
Igberetv and useless award. Together with Alex make una too dey lick politicians ass. Nonsense
No be money them dey find.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
well deserved Chizulum

the only light in the midst of darkness (APC)
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Based on what exactly? Choreographed ”boko haram ” attacks ? Southern Nigeria is filled with easily fooled educated illiterates. The north is busy auditioning and selling this nobody to southern Nigeria with all that Boko haram attacks gimmicks and it's even sad that southerners are swallowing it easily hailing him as good governor.

Nonsense
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Queseda: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well deserved, governor Zulum for President cheesy

1 Like

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
ukaegbuikedia:
If APC present Zulum as their candidate come 2023 election, I will vote for him.

The man deserves an accolade.

Absolutely well deserved honour to the Governor.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by henriyke: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
I cannot agree lest!
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by GentleRay: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
100% deserved. Zulum is forever my best leader
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by henriyke: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
I cannot agree less!
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Grace001: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Where Is honorable Laing machine Muhammad in those awardees pictures?
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prominent awardees included President Muhammadu Buhari,

And this spoilt the list....

imagine Bubu recieving award , but award on what ? Insecurity !!!!
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
It is good to be good. Zulum has written his name on the platter of gold. Forget about the award and see the comments of the masses and know that he is truly loved by Nigerians. Keep it up people's governor
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Zulum
He deserve it. The only governor really working to save his state and people
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
well deserved!!
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Yahami(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who mistakenly nominated sawonlu in the first place...this is height of an oversight. Sawonlu is the second worst governor after Yahaya Bello follow by Ipeazu of Abia
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by John4B: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
this is not what people need for now, people are very hungry in this country
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by chozzy: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020

He deserves it ... but what's Sanwo-Olu's
name doing in that list?

Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Solomath01: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Next Lagos state governor loading ....Mc Oluomo
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Lovelies1: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Bro xup,long time this is yaro
Someone stole my big phonep some days back so i'm not login in on telegram again this nl sef na my small phone i take login
How every,every na?

Fine

How your side
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lovelies1:

Fine
How your side
We thank god
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by fredoooooo: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
No competition here abeg .
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by CountryTireMan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yenefer:
Congratulations. One of the Politician that cared, if not only. But he is also corrupt. dishing out cars to his family and friends, and giving them contracts, so that they will have reasons to steal from Borno state government account

Shut up you foolish man
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Leadership per-excellent
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
A well deserved award.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who will award for here na
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Donfx(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Well deserved .go for it
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by tszyuvsmorgan(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2020
In his quest to become a world champion in his own right, Tim is beating many of the training records set by Kostya at his peak.Tszyus Boris, retains a dossier from every workout Kostya completed Morgan vs Tszyu live and also records Tim’s data to provide a comparison.However, Tszyu jnr’s quest to better his training records is giving him further confidence and a world title of his own is within reach.
Re: IgbereTVAwards: Zulum Voted 'Governor of the Year' (Photos) by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Congratulations. One of the Politician that cared, if not only. But he is also corrupt. dishing out cars to his family and friends, and giving them contracts, so that they will have reasons to steal from Borno state government account

oga i salute you

how did u know such, am suprised?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC / Reps Pass Bill To Criminalise Estimated Billing / APC Wins Majority Seats In Benue Assembly Election: APC 21, PDP 10, LP 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.