Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

In Love With My Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Love With My Pastor (654 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / My Pastor Or GOD , Who Should I Listen To ? (Christians ONLY Please ) / Must My Pastor Rake Me To Fall In The Name Of Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With My Pastor by hornyimam: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
Just changed religion because i hear pastiors are hot and I am already in love with my pastor and desperately want o sleep with her and I see her look at me during paryers. how do i bring her to her knees in my bedroom or even marry her sef.
Re: In Love With My Pastor by 702: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
walks in. . . .speakin in tongues. . . .walks out shocked
Re: In Love With My Pastor by hornyimam: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2011
tell me how to nab her.
Re: In Love With My Pastor by obowunmi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
hornyimam:

Just changed religion because i hear pastiors are hot and I am already in love with my pastor and desperately want o sleep with her and I see her look at me during paryers. how do i bring her to her knees in my bedroom or even marry her sef.

Go to Christ Embassy --- lots of free toto kiss kiss kiss
Re: In Love With My Pastor by hornyimam: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
For real?
Re: In Love With My Pastor by gbagudara: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Why do you think she will give a hoot about you, talk less of marriage?  Why do you think you are the one she has been waiting for all these years. What if she mistook you for a chimpanzee? You sound like you consider yourself a God's gift to women.  Is that your only intention of going to church or wherever it is you intend to go for "worship?"  Remember, God is not mocked.  Whatever a man sows he shall reap.  Have respect for sacred things.  Essau didn't.  He paid dearly for it.  What respect would you give a pastor (or "Pastress"wink that sleeps around with "members?"

(1) (Reply)

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion / Has Any Pastor Walked On Water? / Muslim Persecution Of Christian Copts And Ex-muslims - Jesus Is Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.