Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Learn How To Make And Sell Professional Beats From Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Make And Sell Professional Beats From Your Phone (231 Views)

10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android / Can You Guess My Phone Make And Model? / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make And Sell Professional Beats From Your Phone by Ben823: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Good day friends
Would you like to make professional beats but don't have laptops well don't worry (No laptop,No problem)
Years ago after falling in love with music I decided it was time I made my own music I was not just in love with the music but also the beats
So I wanted to make my own beats cos I hated free beats reasons because everyone had access to the Same beat I had already written a song to most of the time before I would finish writing a song with a free beat someone else would have already released a song with the Same beat
This made me hate free beats so much( as an upcoming musician I wouldn't advise you use a free beat for your songs it doesn't make you sound unique)
Well I hate free beats till today but the problem was I couldn't afford to buy beats every time I wrote a song
Sometimes I could have a song in my head but will never find the perfect Beat that would match the song
So I decided to learn to make my own beats.
I know a lot of us are interested in learning music production but are limited or waiting for the day we can afford the luxury of owning a laptop
Well this used to be my story but after 2years of saving up I couldn't afford a quality laptop that could process the software I used to make beats with ease it's either the laptops hangs or the software crashes
This made me sell my laptop out of frustration as I could barely even learn production with ease
It was terrible
Well after sometime I discovered that the gap between our phones and laptops in this modern age is very slim
So I decided to try making beats with my phone till I finally learnt to make professional beats from my phone
I began to sell my beats till I was finally able to afford a good laptop for full time production
Production on laptop needs quality laptops which most of us can't afford
Unlike our phones which also needs high quality but if you have a 1gig ram phone then you are good to go
Don't let the fact that you don't have a laptop limit you from chasing your dreams
You could make professional beats right from the four walls of your room without a laptop
I would be starting an online class where I would teach people how to make professional beats without a laptop and also teach you how to sell them and make profits
Requirements
*Android phone (1gig ram and above)
*Good quality headphones

Learning professional beats on phone it's the same with laptop
Once you purchase a laptop you won't find it hard making a Beat on your laptop with the experience you already have from making beats from your phone

Benefits of learning to make your own professional beats
*It makes you unique you can create your own sounds you determine how you want your music to go not the other way round
*You can sell your Beats and make money: Selling Beats is a big business most producers who venture into it make so much success from it
*It's makes it easier to describe your music to an artist or a producer

If you are interested in joining my oline class call or Dm me on Whatsapp: 09028486803
Re: Learn How To Make And Sell Professional Beats From Your Phone by Ben823: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Learn to make professional beats

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Elec Says Preorders For Galaxy S7 Phones Stronger / Where Can I Get Realme 6 / Ipad 4wifi And Cellular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.