Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. (781 Views)

I Can Help You Get Any Vehicle Parts From US, Canada & Germany (contact Me Now) / Place Your Orders Now For Your Vehicle Parts And Engines / Engine,vehicle Parts And Right Hand Vehicles In Bulk Qty;bulk Buyers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. by igbsam(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
I have searched through NL to find out some market price of some car parts before going to the market to get it myself or before giving the money to my mechanic to go get it without him cheating on me, but could not find any post on this. Lets make this place an online market where we can get the price of any parts we are in need of. This would go along way of helping people.

I would need to know the price for a complete Honda 2003 Steering rack and also How much it costs to get the rear bumper of the same car.
Re: Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. by calculusx(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
lol, i purchase Steering Rack for Toyota Rav-4 last month for 22k, No fixed price on parts.
Re: Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. by igbsam(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
calculusx:

lol, i purchase Steering Rack for Toyota Rav-4 last month for 22k, No fixed price on parts.
You are right about the no fixed price thing, But i guess price are fixed for a period of time before it goes up. I need a steering rack for Honda Accord 2003
Re: Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. by calculusx(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
igbsam:

You are right about the no fixed price thing, But i guess price are fixed for a period of time before it goes up. I need a steering rack for Honda Accord 2003

My dear brother, i will advise you to let your Mechanic do his job in buying the Parts cos he will understand Ladipo boys better than you. The First 2 Stering racks that was bought was returned before im satisfied with the 3rd one. Imagine if you are the one that went there and buy it yourself,i guarantee you they will not change it for you because of oversabi, so let your mechanic do the job and cool off the stress, My Advice
Re: Know The Market Price Of Vehicle Parts: Everyone Should Please Contribute. by igbsam(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2011
calculusx:

My dear brother, i will advise you to let your Mechanic do his job in buying the Parts cos he will understand Ladipo boys better than you. The First 2 Stering racks that was bought was returned before im satisfied with the 3rd one. Imagine if you are the one that went there and buy it yourself,i guarantee you they will not change it for you because of oversabi, so let your mechanic do the job and cool off the stress, My Advice
Thanks for d advice, noted

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Hse 2010 Model / 2001 Toyota Avalon - N1.5m Fixed / Do You Have An Idle Van Or Trucks Of 10,12,15tons?: Make Money With It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.